HubSpot Ideas

SonarHome

Automatically add contact to deal in workflow

In our business activities we sometimes need to act as an intermediary between two parties. For that reason I would like to have an option of assigning automaticaly contacts to a Deal, when Deal reaches specific part of the Pipeline.

Is there any way to do that?

Expected Scenario:

1. Deal reaches stage "Partner"

2. HubSpot automaticaly assigns Conctsta based on Contact Properties.

3. Deal in "Partner" stage has one Contact from previous stages and newly assigned Contact from stage 2.

27 Comentarios
hatchsmith
Miembro

need this

BCapewell
Colaborador

Would also be very helpful for my company.

CMallard
Miembro

It's unacceptable that this is not available.

KimHacker
Miembro

Also what we need!

chigBungus
Miembro

We got this working by creating a custom deal property and assigning it as part of a workflow upon form submission.

1. Create custom deal property "Primary Contact" as a single line text

2. Create a workflow for Form Submission

• when a user fills out a form, create a Deal with "Company Name"
  • Set Deal Property "Primary Contact" to the Contact Token $Email

NFergis
Participante

I need to accomplish the same thing. but in my used case, I have two Zaps created with Zapier. One to Load Contact and one to Load Deal automatically from the external lead source. I want to be able to configure the integration in Zapier to Add Contact to the Deal Record automatically, or someone have an event triggered in HubSpot to do that which seems a little more challenging. Thx

sschroeder13
Participante

Need this, as well. Tried to accomplish this several different ways just to automate adding a contact to a deal and send them an email. I've come very close but keep running into dead ends.