HubSpot Ideas

SonarHome

Automatically add contact to deal in workflow

In our business activities we sometimes need to act as an intermediary between two parties. For that reason I would like to have an option of assigning automaticaly contacts to a Deal, when Deal reaches specific part of the Pipeline.

Is there any way to do that?

Expected Scenario:

1. Deal reaches stage "Partner"

2. HubSpot automaticaly assigns Conctsta based on Contact Properties.

3. Deal in "Partner" stage has one Contact from previous stages and newly assigned Contact from stage 2.

27 Comentarios
JeremyHong
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

edit: This would indeed be helpful!

SonarHome
Miembro

Thanks for reply, but unfortunately this option doesn't enable to add contact to a deal. In actions panel I can add multiple actions but there is no action to "Add Contact". 

Screenshot 2019-09-24 at 15.15.38.png

thedede
Miembro

I am trying to do the same thing. I'll reach out to our hubspot contact and will share if I get a response. 

EAW
Miembro

I would like to do the exact same thing.

dge
Miembro

How is this not available? 

There is no workflow that allows adding the contact to a deal automatically. 

C_Hori
Participante

Did anyone find a way to do this?

dtavenues
Colaborador

Looking for similar functionality. The ability to add contacts to a deal via workflow would be clutch.

pulpou
Miembro

I need to implement the same thing, I need to add a contact to a deal when it reaches a certain stage.

vsacramento
Participante

Hi, I need to implement the same thing, I need to add a contact to a deal when it reaches a certain stage. Is it possible?

ThunderfootTeam
Miembro

I'd love for there to be a tigger action/that enables you to autoamtically all contacts from a certain company to any deals associated with that company, but it looks like this isn't possible via workflows or any other method. Hubspot: please add this feature, because right now, it has to all be done manually!!  

DaveJoRo
Participante

We need this for our platform as well. Hoping this gets more visibility by HS asap..

FerhatSF
Participante

I am interested in too. 

tcxen
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum

This would be a great feature.

JLambe
Miembro

The ability to add contacts to a deal via workflow would be a big help to our organization. Hope this functionality is introduced soon.

Bennike
Miembro

Yes please - Looking for this feature as well.

ECarpio
Miembro

This is a FANTASTIC Idea to have ready asap! It would be a great help to any company

DDokes
Miembro

Need this as well. We have a SaaS where users can invite their team and we'd like the whole team to be included in the deal, not just the first one who created the account

Darrenjam
Miembro

Exactly what I was trying to do, NEED THIS!

PBarbier
Miembro

Same here 🙂

LuisBest
Participante

Exactly what we need, we export deals with zapier from a spreadsheet and we need to autoassign them to contacts and companies, to keep record of them. ¿Has any one from Hubspot replied to this request? almost 3 years since.