Automatically Close an Email in the Conversations Inbox when a Ticket is Created.

Lu2Swag

Our Customer Service Team uses a Shared Conversations Inbox.... They create tickets from emails and close out the emails in the inbox once a ticket is created - the inbox then reflects only 'unworked' emails.

When using the conversations Inbox it would be great if an email automatically closes (removed from the inbox) when a ticket is created.... 

I know it is currently only one click to manually close off an email but it would ensure that every email that has a ticket logged against it would no longer be in the Conversations Inbox... saving the team time in trawling emails that actually already have a ticket logged against it and don't need repeated viewing in the shared inbox.

HubSpot updates
Status updated to: In Planning
May 26, 2020

Hi everyone, 

I’m Vijay, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Conversations Inbox tool. Thank you for taking the time to submit and upvote this idea. We understand that there is confusion around tickets and conversations, especially around their relationship. We have multiple projects that are currently underway to address the issues that are highlighted here. I will keep you posted on the progress we make on this thread.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

24 Replies
LMorand

yes we need it! thanks for the development

inigolekunberri
Participant | Gold Partner

+1

percy
Participant

+1 

Is there already a time estimate here when there is a beta version of this feature? 

Rianne

We have inboxes that receive a lot of messages unrelevant to the inbox due to emails being sent to all addresses with the company extension. It would be great if we could create a workflow that automatically closes or deletes emails based on the sender or on the subject line.