Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Automatic associations bewteen Contact, Companies & Deals

I've noticed some changes in the latest update, specifically how Notes and Emails are shared/duplicated across Company, Contact and Deal pages.

I am aware that with each Note, Task, etc. you may manually select where the information is duplicated.

A way to set preferences so that this does not have to be done manually every time would be a great time saver.

I think the following would be ideal:

Notes made on a Company page, duplicated to all associated Deals.

Notes made on a Contact page, duplicated to all associated Deals.

Notes made on a Deal page, not duplicated.

Emails sent from a Deal page, duplicated to the recipients Contact page.

3 Replies
Scott_Azaroff
New Contributor

While I understand the premise of this change it has created a VERY manual additional step for our Sales team. It makes the Deal view difficult for me to use as the source of all relevant information as I now have to also look across Company/Contact views as well to ensure I'm viewing all activity. There needs to be some kind of system preference to enable automatic activity associations.

sweas
Occasional Contributor

Please allow me to set the above described options via preferences --- the extra clicks and work is super frustrating for our sales team and just a huge waste of time in general.

rc1
Occasional Contributor

I agree, this is frustratign our team to the point where they are skign to swith back to Close.IO who have a really simple view but it captures all relevvent info, adn they just use an icon to show if it was made in reference to a contact or a company.

The main point is we need them to see all relevant info without clicking throught he different objects to see if there's any other contact.