Automatic Microsoft Teams Invite Link to be sent when meeting is scheduled

Marialll2694

When you scheudle a meeting through hubspot it should be integrated with Microsoft Teams in a way that it creates the invite with the conference link. Currently you have to send another invite with the link.

We were considering purchasing HubSpot and this integration threw a wrench in the whole deal. With COVID 19 we are all having to work remote and we use Microsoft Teams (along with 75 million users) because it's part of our corporate suite. Not having this integration is detrimental to a seamless & delightful experience with our clients.

Part of the "magic" with HubSpot is that something like this doesn't happen. I was even more surprised to see that both the Google and Zoom integrations have been done.

HubSpot updates
Status updated to: In Beta
May 18, 2021

Hi All, 

Thanks for your continued interest in our Microsoft Teams integration. 

We will soon be opening up this integration to all users with the following features: 

• Meeting link in Hubspot
  • Share Notifications from HubSpot to Teams
  • Workflow extensions (Pro/Ent only)
    • Create Teams channel in HS with trigger
    • Send notifications to Teams with trigger

We are planning to make this available within the coming weeks, as we are finalise some details before rollout.

I will update this thread as soon as our date is confirmed for this release, and share detail on how to start using this integration. 

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

Status updated to: In Planning
Mar 1, 2021

Dec 7, 2020

Hi All

Thanks for your continued interest in the Microsoft Teams Integration by HubSpot. 

We are currently working through feedback shared by our early beta testers. We plan to extend this integration to more beta tester in Q1 2020. 

I will keep this channel updated on progress and let you know when we are ready to take on more beta testers.

I know alot of you who are eager to get involved and we look forward to sharing this with you soon. 

Thanks for your patience as we work through our development. 

Regards

Patrice

Sep 15, 2020

Hi all, 

I am the Product Manger for Hubspot Strategic Integration. I'm happy to let you know that we are currently building an integration with Microsoft Teams. We plan to launch our first features later this year, which will include a meeting link within HubSpot and the ability to share notifications between HubSpot and Microsoft Team. In the coming months we also plan to start working on messaging conversations feature, among other features. 

Keep an eye out for our Product Blog updates on this integration. 

Thanks 

Patrice

Sep 15, 2020

Hi all, 

I am the Product Manger for Hubspot Strategic Integration. I'm happy to let you know that we are currently building an integration with Microsoft Teams. We plan to launch our first features later this year, which will include a meeting link within HubSpot and the ability to share notifications between HubSpot and Microsoft Team. In the coming months we also plan to start working on messaging conversations feature, among other features. 

Thanks 

Patrice

Aug 19, 2020

Hi

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on Microsoft Teams Integration with Hubspot, and the meeting link feature. 

The good news is that we are currently in the process of developing this integration, and planning to start our beta very soon. 

If you would be interested in participating in this beta, please reach out to your Hubspot CSM. 

Thanks 

Patrice O'Connell

Product Manager at HubSpot

74 Replies
MichaelBlonder

We need this as well. Please add it soon. We are already a paid subscriber to HubSpot. We are experiencing confusion trying to get the meeting link through Microsoft Teams to our contact requesting the meeting - not good. 

Thanks

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on Microsoft Teams Integration with Hubspot, and the meeting link feature. 

The good news is that we are currently in the process of developing this integration, and planning to start our beta very soon. 

If you would be interested in participating in this beta, please reach out to your Hubspot CSM. 

Thanks 

Patrice O'Connell

Product Manager at HubSpot

Marialll2694
Participant

Thank you for getting this feature into the "planning" stage. I was very happy to see HubSpot taking charge 🙂 

MHulzebosch

Or Google meet would be great too. Maybe you could choose which option you prefer.

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, 

Thanks 

Patrice

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, 

Thanks 

Patrice

cynthiapossen

Great to hear and to find out when we can start using the Microsoft Meeting link in our Outlook- Hubspot add-on, rather than havinbg the standard Zoom solution. We are rolling this out globally to our sales department in order to support the new "digital" way to get in touch with our target audience.

Rayker

While setting up the Meetings application, I saw where Hubspot offers the Zoom/Uber video applications right now. However, our company uses the Teams application. It would be nice to have that as an option too. 

Roger
Contributor

Yes it would be great, if you could speedup here as a lot of companies use Teams with their Office365 suite. At the moment it's anoying if you work with the meeting link and afterwards you have to send again a Teams link with another meeting request. The time you deserve with the absolutely cool meeting link, disapears because there is no integration with MS Teams. Thank you very much in advance. 

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All

Thanks for your continued interest in the Microsoft Teams Integration by HubSpot. 

We are currently working through feedback shared by our early beta testers. We plan to extend this integration to more beta tester in Q1 2020. 

I will keep this channel updated on progress and let you know when we are ready to take on more beta testers.

I know alot of you who are eager to get involved and we look forward to sharing this with you soon. 

Thanks for your patience as we work through our development. 

Regards

Patrice

hannebjorn
Participant

We are also very eager to be able to provide Meetings with a Teams link. Please keep me in the loop - and I would be happy to beta test.

CameronStewart

Is it possible to please get added to the beta?

coamyot
Participant

Interested in the beta too!

GRichmond

This is a vital piece of developement for us too. 

I would like to be added to Beta as well please. 

PSeals

Also intersted in this and would be willing to Beta test as well!  This is the piece of development that will either allow me to turn HubSpot into a full CRM tool in our company or leave it as a tool that only marketing uses. 

Edyta7510
Top Contributor

Hello @poconnell, I'm also very much interested in joining the Beta test. Is it possible? Thanks!

FBoni

HI, I am interested in the Beta too. The big draw back to me is to not be able to have something equivalent to a perosnal room permanent URL link to Teams and use it in Hubspot Meetings.
Can you let me know when Hubspot will enable Teams to create a meeting with Link upon someone's booking a meeting?

FBoni_0-1610618434342.png

DDallaire
Member | Partner

Anyone know where we can sign up for the Beta? Would love to be in on this too.

abtaggart

Please add us to the list of interested parties for the beta. Thanks!

Peter_Nissen

Are there any news on this? We need it - as soon as possible....