HubSpot Ideas

Rianne

Allow for Microsoft Teams integration with the Meetings tool and scheduling in the CRM

Within our organization we use Microsoft Teams for all meetings. When people book a meeting through the Meeting tool with someone, we now have to manually send out an additional Microsoft Teams meeting. We would like to these meeting tool invites to already be Microsoft Teams invites. I know this is possible since Hubspot does exactly this within their own organization, except with Zoom.

It would really make a big difference to us if this were possible.

**Moderator Edit**

This issue has been merged with Marialll2694's post titled: Automatic Microsoft Teams Invite Link to be sent when meeting is scheduled. All comments and kudos have been combined here.

Marialll2694

When you scheudle a meeting through hubspot it should be integrated with Microsoft Teams in a way that it creates the invite with the conference link. Currently you have to send another invite with the link.

We were considering purchasing HubSpot and this integration threw a wrench in the whole deal. With COVID 19 we are all having to work remote and we use Microsoft Teams (along with 75 million users) because it's part of our corporate suite. Not having this integration is detrimental to a seamless & delightful experience with our clients.

Part of the "magic" with HubSpot is that something like this doesn't happen. I was even more surprised to see that both the Google and Zoom integrations have been done.

403件のコメント
Rianne
メンバー

@JamieJ98 if you don't know who your Hubspot rep is I suggest contacting Hubspot support and asking them. They should know, or be able to connect you with one. Cheers.

nspmarketing
参加者

With a large move to Microsoft's O365 cloud, we are finding most of our customers want to collaborate via Teams, so I give a huge up-vote to this request.

AStrulson
メンバー

Please include me on the BETA.  This is MUST HAVE ASAP.  

HVandecruys
メンバー

Would LOVE to be included in the beta too! Need this integration ASAP for our Sales team

Oliviaiam
メンバー

Please add us to the beta. We would like the option to integrate as much of Teams as possible. We are trying to make HubSpot our "single source of truth". Thanks.

JohanNilsson
参加者

Please add us to the beta program, we need it!

PKirk
メンバー

Super idea. Would be a massive help.

OFederl
メンバー

Please add us to the beta, we really need this.

teamgi
参加者 | Diamond Partner

I would like to be added to this Beta as well.

GenevieveH
メンバー

Hey @poconnell - sounds like you have a lot of interest from the thread in being a part of the Beta group.  I'm with a SaaS org, so I appreciate a healthy product-community dialog.  If you can provision out one more user into the beta group, I'd love to get in early on this and am happy to help test out the various use cases.  Cheers!

giuliastradoni
メンバー | Diamond Partner

This integration is very important for Sales Teams, I would like to participate in the Beta program.

LBenedict
メンバー

just searched for the solution and found this thread. Would certainly help streamline the communication!

nspmarketing
参加者

Please include us in the beta 🙂

Edyta7510
ガイド役

Hi @poconnell

Do you have any news about the beta version? 

When do you plan to roll this functionality to all users? 

Many thanks

LBrockhaus
メンバー

Really need this as well. Please add us to the Beta. Can you give any updates on this? 

JackRichards
メンバー

Yes - we also need this.

HubSpot Product Team - I note you say this is in development - do you have an ETA on this? 

Bkatta
メンバー

Upvote to this Idea,

As most of the organizations have Migrated to OFFICE 365 , and are already using Teams. It would be great to have this.

Also we are based out of China And zoom is baned  . So we are having Hardtime with scheduling meetings.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
poconnell
HubSpot製品開発チーム

JJW8071
メンバー

Sign my organization up for the Microsoft Teams integration Beta please.  

Rueburn
メンバー

I would like to see this too. Company on M365 and we use teams for meeting. I agreed it's a hassle sending a new teams link to customers and prospects to re-approve to meet.