HubSpot Ideas

Wundervar

Automatic Call Recording on Contacts

I think automatic recording would be useful when calling a contact from Hubspot, some times the manual option is missed when dialling somebody back for example. Always useful to be able to listen back and would be even better if it logged the call with the recording automatically. Thoughts?

30 Replies

Absolutely.We are not started to record any calls, as we are in the process to set up the team, however I can imagine that our team members will have dificultsometimes to remember about to presing the buton for recordings

nick-gat
Participant

This would help when you have a large-ish SDR team focused on making calls - they often forget to hit that record button!

jpalarcon
Contributor

Absolutely. Its a must!

Kerem

Great Idea, I'd definitely use this functionality for sales call training purposes.

DrorHaliva

It's a must feature!

papuchon

need this

fabiohub

My team sometimes forgot this button.

fabiogomesds
Participant

why is not automatically? 😕

Tlevesque

We need it!!!!

jmbray
Participant

Our team members regularly forget to hit this record button, it would be helpful to have the option to have this turned on in 1 party consent states by default. 

Giorgos
Participant

It is a must and I think it is a simple option on settings to enable automatic call recording.

Anabelle
Member | Platinum Partner

Hubspot please consider auto recording as this is really important not to be missed when making calls 

ABianchi
Participant

Absolutely necessary! With too many things we need to do while on a call, I'd prefer the call recording automated so we don't have to worry about missing to press the button. I hope HS Team can look into it. Thanks!

ThiagoF
Contributor

Every CRM that allows outbound calls have the option to toggle on/off the automatically record.

I think its much better to let the company choose which model works better for its workflow.

Much needed feature.

patricio_ribba
Participant

If you're using AirCall (for example) integrated with Hubspot, Aircall automatically saves all calls in your stats. Therefore, it is incomprehensible that using Hubspot integrated with a Twillio number (for example) does not automatically record calls. It seems more like a legal problem than a technical one, but why do clients have to deal with this problem? Please resolve urgently, we can't wait any longer.

patricio_ribba
Participant

I have the same problem. In a Call Center platform we always have de posibility to record automatically all call without human intervention and also the ability to whisper the call (the supervisor can whisper to the sales rep during a conversation and the client dont ear that).

It is unpresentable that Hubspot still does not allow this functionality considering that it is a CRM tool that works seamlessly with call providers.

VenancR

We're facing the same problem in our call center operation. Many times they forget to record the call.

I think Hubspot is a great tool. But lack very basic features.

patricio_ribba
Participant

Hubspot does not have to assume that all countries have legal restrictions that the client must accept the recording. What's more, it's totally the other way around, in most countries it is recorded automatically to protect the consumer from fraudulent sales or ill-treatment, the supervisory institutions require calls to be recorded by law.

Hubspot should enable this possibility, legally leaving the responsibility of recording or not recording the call automatically in the hands of the sales person, through a popup message reminding them that they must notify the client that the call will be recorded with a button that does record and another that does not record. , but the fact of raising the message is already a great help to prevent them from forgetting to press the record button, it forces them to make the decision.

I'm sure you guys are smarter than me and will probably find a better way, but remember that "the best is the enemy of the good".

MOliveira9

I'm quite impressed that Hubspot does not do this by default! Another CRMs way less complete have this feature! Please, do this right way! Is a must have for sales teams!! Clicking on a button leads to human error! 

Rupadhyay

Completely agree with this and as this can cause human error and we would be able to track that. Please make it right away