HubSpot Ideas

DavidMH

Automated certification system

Background

As a company we run regular webinars, eSeminars and virtual conferences and we run our promotions, registration, execution and follow-up via HubSpot emails, landing pages, forms and workflows.

Issue

Our users are increasingly asking for 'Certificates of Attendence' for these events as part of their continuous professional development programs. Obviously, we can do this manually but with many thousands of attendees each year this is a big job.

Solution?

Would it be possible to create a system that links registration forms (with a specific field to request a 'Certiifcate of Attendance') to a template PDF certificate that could be autopopulated with; for example, First Name/Last Name/Company/Date etc and emailed to each requesting user 24 hours after attending an event (set up using a workflow). This would certainly increase attendance levels, and more importantly save us a lot of time. Moreover, I could see this system having many different applications other than event certificates.

6 Replies
vernonbotha

I think this would be a great idea. 

We have a very similar problem and the man-hours saved having this automated would be a huge helps

MHoubraken

Great idea indeed! We are also interested. 

CatherineHPMD

This is a great idea! Would really help us! Can we get this implemented? 

dforsythe11
Member | Partner

We are also in need of this solution for a few of our clients.

Danielle

kcchano_TAINA

I have the same issues as well. i looked at https://certifier.me/ but they lacked API automation that link with HubSpot. 

Will love to hear an alternative 

ColinMoravec

Amazing idea, I would love this!