HubSpot Ideas

amarstaller

Automated Exporting

I export the form submissions we've received each day...the same data points each time. It would be great if you could build an automated export that was emailed to a specified email once every 24 hours.

23 Replies
JEpner
Participant

Five years, all these positive comments about the feature, and nothing!???  There are now entirely new businesses that have cropped up just to offer automated export services (your lack of responsiveness on this, HubSpot, is literally handing revenues to others who ARE listening).  I also need this, and am about to sign up with a new company that allows for this.  HS has always done this - rested on their "laurels" and marketing budgets, and focused less on actual service delivery.  For my own business, this is why I use a different platform.  I only use HS when a new client is already dug too far in with it, and then half my job becomes cleaning up a mess...

TomasK
Participant

This would be a really useful feature. C'mon Hubspot, you can do it!

taylorbarnes

I really need this. 

This is a constant need for my role. I work with other teams that need daily registration list exports and having to do this manually is a huge drain on my time and energy. 

Hubspot product team, please answer our prayers 🙏