HubSpot Ideas

amarstaller

Automated Exporting

I export the form submissions we've received each day...the same data points each time. It would be great if you could build an automated export that was emailed to a specified email once every 24 hours.

23 Comentários
hvanoeveren
Participante

Hello! I'm looking for the same capability. Is it an option at this point?

@amarstaller wrote:

I export the form submissions we've received each day...the same data points each time. It would be great if you could build an automated export that was emailed to a specified email once every 24 hours.

jonathan_unger
Colaborador(a)

This would also be a hugely useful capability for our organization.

TracySteel
Participante

This would be incredibly useful, I need this in my life. Exporting pipeline data on a set day automatically would be awesome.

jherrickFSC
Membro

I would like to vote for this idea too.  We are a fledgling member, and it would benefit us a lot to have the ability to manage our contacts, so it is easy to remain in budget.  

It would benefit HubSpot since it would assist the newbies when they first begin with HubSpot.  There is already a ton to learn, plus there are always budget concerns.  Perhaps when the ROI for using HubSpot is so significant that small companies can afford to grow their contacts the hundereds of thousands of lists, it would not be needed, but when you are in the process of developing, it would be extremely helpful.

TracySteel
Participante

I am basically learning REST API so that I can create automated reports. Although I love tech, it would be much better to automate as a task within hubspot, it just has to sit in the downloads notifications, at least you are then getting a data capture at the relevant time.

Ted-C
Membro

Yes, this would be a great addition.  I'd like a list of contacts to be automatically exported and email to me once a week. Each list would have accounts that we created in the last 60 days.

Kayem68
Participante

Another thumbs up.  Seems like a perfect fit for HubSpot's existing Workflows.

achirum
Participante

Hard to believe this isn't a feature yet.

KateDolphin
Membro

Yes - would love this!

mafu
Membro

It's been three years since this idea initially popped up. It's high time, HubSpot~!

Jana1
Membro | Parceiro Platinum

Yes - we would need that too!

KilianPerrin
Membro

Yesss Please

ridingforlife
Top colaborador(a)

Would love this. I have co-worker that wants on a monthly basis the form submissions from the previous month. I can set up a report in a dashboard, but the data from the form is held in contact properties which are possible to be overridden with another submission. Whereas, the submissions in the form export are reflective of the data at the time of submission (or so I understand to be). I'd love to set this up via something like a workflow to have the export emailed to her on the 1st of every month.

akillingsworth
Membro

yes please!! 

Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
JoeMayall
Alunos da HubSpot

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I've been in contact with the HubSpot product team about this Idea, and I wanted to provide a quick update.

We appreciate all the feedback you’ve shared here to help our team evaluate this feature request. However, at this time, this functionality is not something our team is planning to build into HubSpot. This is certainly subject to change in the future, so feel free to leave feedback if you'd like. We'll update this thread if our plans change.

Best,
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

KRoberts
Membro

We would really benefit from this idea! 

EmOh
Membro

100% would be helpful! Automated exported emailed on a set schedule would have many applications.

SuziHale1
Membro

This would be a really useful feature. 

ESu
Membro

This would be a great feature. Auto-update responses to a report/doc/sheet vs. having to manually download form responses daily. 

EG2
Participante

When you are running a campaign based off unique fields in a contact-record based form this would be ideal, as the data simply gets overwritten if somone fills in a form twice.