HubSpot Ideas

ZFRE

Automate a pinned note

I'd like to create a task, or deal or anything that can be automatically pinned to the top of a contact record from a worfkflow without having to manually pin the note within the record.

38 Replies
Cagla01

I totaly aggree. Also it would be great if we could create a note and pin for a group of contact in a list by "more" actions on the top.

eipeacoc

I agree too. +1

miikkaj
Participant

We have the need to create (pinned) notes with automated workflows. Please enable this! 🙂

tosh

This would be fantastic functionality!!!!! Let's do it Hubspot.

alfgar

+1

Devon
Participant

Great idea, please look into this Hubspot.👍

mauricegimbel

+1

dben

This would also be great to expose via the API. I would like all my sales automation software pin a note with custom text data about a company/deal so that my salespeople don't have to look up that info externally. Not being able to pin it means it'll get lost in the activity noise and not be handy when they need it quickly.

Lilian_Mantilla
Participant

+1

Rachel_KL
Participant

Pretty please HubSpot, can you make this happen? I have a workflow written to generate a task when deals meet a certain criteria. I need the ability to pin this task to the top via a checkbox or some other toggle/setting in the workflow.

graceotaiza
Participant

+1

JWesley89

I would also be interested in this feature

ElBr
Participant

I want this as well! 

AAudate

yes lets

SylwiaVN

yes please

CSolari

Agree

CJPospisil
Participant

+1 Would love to have!

JackWyndham
Participant

Also keen to have this available via API please - Zapier/Make/etc

vanessahunt
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Agree that this should be exposed via the API too please.

My client would like to pin a note with custom text data about a Ticket, so that info is available immediately when viewing a new Ticket. The Note allows rich text, which isn't available via Properties, so the use case for pinned Notes is a high priority for us 😄  

LWoodland

+1 as well as getting saved view for tasks.....that would help me greatly