Autocomplete adress form fields with Google maps

Hello there, 

It would be great if we had the option to make form fields autocomplete ; for adresses, using the Google Maps autosuggest could do something like that : 

original2.PNG

We have a lot of trouble treating duplicates and typos, which would be resolved if we could count on adresses being a unique match thanks to set values. 

Thanks a lot!

HubSpot updates
9 Replies
New Contributor

Good idea !

Data standardization is mandatory for accurate results - addresses are the worst. Please make this a native integration.

Occasional Contributor

all for it

Occasional Contributor

I would start using this functionality today if supported. Currently looking to implement this.

New Contributor

Heart

Regular Contributor

Hubspot, please add this ASAP. It is absolutely imperative that we are able to have accurate address info. It is currently imposible with the freedom that regular text fields provide. 

Regular Contributor

Keller Williams has this on their CRM. 

They don't do programming. 

It can't be hard. 

I consider this function fairly basic. 

(Along with auto-formating phone numbers - which are surprisingly free form in this, otherwise, advanced platform). 

New Contributor

Yes, please add this integration. It is a standard in SO MANY forms and makes us look unprofessional by not having it in our HubSpot forms.

New Contributor

I really don't understand why this is not standard in all CRM systems. Quick entry, flawless data and improved duplicate check. Sould be a no brainer to develop.