HubSpot Ideas

AnaïsB

Autocomplete address form fields with Google maps

Hello there, 

It would be great if we had the option to make form fields autocomplete ; for adresses, using the Google Maps autosuggest could do something like that : 

original2.PNG

We have a lot of trouble treating duplicates and typos, which would be resolved if we could count on adresses being a unique match thanks to set values. 

Thanks a lot!

51件のコメント
SMartineau
メンバー

This would be super helpful!  Any word if this is on the roadmap for Hubspot? 

BrandonCarn
参加者

Adding my vote for HubSpot to create this ability.

MattF_NZ
メンバー

Upvote as still can't believe this hasn't been added!!

TommyWilliams
メンバー

This would be fantastic, our forms to collect addresses currently look very unprofessional compared with the services many companies are using these days for auto-populating street address fields. It would also help enormously to automate how we then use the address data (e.g. automatically sending our merchandise without having to manually check every entry).

crazy8lp
メンバー

People cannot be trusted to know their own address.  PLEASE add this for us, huge upvote.

CTunick
メンバー

Is there an update on this?

Dekstrom
メンバー

Upvoting this!! Has anyone had success with a workaround?

BrandonCarn
参加者

Using SmartyStreets (Smarty) jQuery setup will work. https://www.smarty.com/archive/jquery-plugin/website
But have to do a replace of CSS ID in jQuery since the ID changes for each field depending on changes made to the form or page.

RBP-AdamSand
メンバー
Yes, sorta
Sunderpalani
メンバー

Having address validation and able to input a unit number is key for hubspot service industry users.  im surprised it is not possible now. We are not able to verify the address and if there is a mistake it replicates into all our other databases. Since hubspot is the first go to place for records obtained from customers, validating it at the source is crucial. 

apmul
参加者
I was finally able to do this on my own. I'd be happy to share the code I used with you if you'd like to try it out.
Knight
メンバー

Yes, please! 

JLestréhan
参加者

@apmul can you share your solution please ?

Sunderpalani
メンバー

@apmul could appreciate if you could share the procedure to do this. 

taxi
メンバー

I am actually in need of this.

It could be so awesome if we could use Google Maps API to do this.

I bet it would not be too complicated to implement.

Sincerely

ShiranA
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

This is SO important!
How is this not built into HS already?

Bobbee
メンバー

BUMP
This is a MUST for Hubspot - we are increasingly becoming disenchanted with Hubspot as we are finding more missing pieces like this that are essential on the marketing side.

Can anyone post their current workable solution?  Thx!

JohnPolish
参加者

Already switched to another CRM over the ocean of simple deficiencies in HubSpot. 

Address auto complete lacking. 

Module layout customization is weak.

No custom modules (objects) outside of enterprise (lol!). 

Pricing is similarly rigid. 

Can't buy features you need unless you pay for way more users than you need? 

Either go a-la-carte on features or scrap your minimum user #. 

You lost my $6k/year. 

Get serious guys. 

smorrison
メンバー

Upvote! This is a great convenient function on many many websites! We want it as quick and easy as possible for visitors to fill out their information. Wondering why this is not a native option on Hubspot yet.

PEhrhardt
メンバー

Upvote!