HubSpot Ideas

nataliastefanov

Auto-suggest concrete time to meet in email templates without asking client to click on our schedule

When sending an automated email now (say through a workflow), the only way to invite prospects to set up a meeting is to send a link to our schedule and have them pick a time. This often causes delayed or dropped responses because prospects would rather not do the work of picking a time. Instead, I'd love the ability to have HubSpot automatically propose a time to the customer based on my saved schedule/availability. 

So the workflow would be something like:

-> prospect fills out a form

-> inbound lead is created

-> in X minutes, workflow checks my schedule and sends an email to the lead that reads: " Thank you for your interest .. etc etc. I am free on X date at Y pm ET <automatically pull one specific date and time from my saved schedule (ideally in the sender's timezone, ideally based on some criteria, e.g. 24+ hours after request)>. Would that work for you?"

Prospect now has a much simpler (or more straightforward) job: to respond Yes, or No, X is better. The automated workflow ends with a question on our end and that prompts a human response and interaction right away, which is arguably much more valuable than the automated meeting set-up, which (because it's not as personal) can be postponed indefinietly.