HubSpot Ideas

PCrowley

Auto associate contact/deal/company to tasks created by sequences

Auto associate contact/deal/company to tasks created by sequences. This would be very helpful and would make our task list much more organized!

44 Replies
NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

+1

RRuckman

I concur, this would be very helpful and allow us to sort by company.  As the sequence continues on the tasklist grows and the Queue we created fills up with more and more people and it makes it harded to sort without company being associated.  

eneo_ywh

+1

PCrowley
Member | Platinum Partner

Thanks for your support folks, I hope this can get implemented! I know our team could still use it. As mentioned above, this problem becomes bigger and bigger the more we use HubSpot and grow our team.

Wyatt
Participant

This would be tremendously helpful - especially when multiple contacts from a company are enrolled into the same sequence. Hope this is implemented.

RAMBOB

PLEASE....

RTkowski

+1

CAwbrey

How is this not already a thing.

AHallman

Agree with this, I ran into this issue today. Would make it a lot easier for sales reps to reach out to people at the same company around the same time.

DGaudio

PLEASE!

TJones7

YES PLEASE. X1,000,000

DaisyLam

Really need this function!

jtrowbridge

This is some basic functionality needed for Sales. I look forward to this feature being added in the coming days.

CAwbrey

This is so trash.  I am now discounting anybody that says that using hubspot is a good tool, as someone that really doesn't know what they are talking about.  This tool is trash for salespeople.

noelletaylor

Please, this is very nessesary 

DonDeath

With all the push at the value of sales sequences not having this functionality is a signficant barrier to sales rep productivity. You simply must be able to see the company immedialtey.  Manual association is not a solution

PerlinGentil

+1

fonzieMT
Participant

This is such a no-brainer that I'm surprised so many people have to gang up on Hubspot to try to get this done. It's such a miniature tweak but it causes a huge hole in our reports. WHAT more proof than this whole thread does the Hubspot team need to greenlight this update???

Associate the Primary Company of the contact to the task, or provide an alternative workflow workaround to help us plug this gap in the meantime. It's so simple that it's annoying. 

Hracioppo
Participant

1+ 

NQuatravaux

Hubspot team please add this 🤕