HubSpot Ideas

tLyons

Auto Syncing Images from Google Drive to Hubspot File Manager

Request:  Auto-Sync tool to move images From Google Drive to HubSpot File Manager.

Goal:  Move tested/qualified/approved Image(s) automatically from Google Directory to the Hubspot File Manager. Replacing manual process of uploading images.

Process Flow:

1) QA would qualify SEO Image(s) and move them to a drive/directory located on Google Drive.  

2) Hubspot would monitor Google Drive 

3) Hubspot would then move the new image into the Hubspot file manager

4) Use Hubspot internal email to notify Product Marketing/Product Development about new images.

Current Process:

1) QA moves the Qualified image(s) to Google drive/directory

2) QA notifies DEVOPs of the new image(s) to be moved to HubSpot

3) DEVOP's manual process to move new image file(s) from Google Drive and upload new images to Hubspot File Manager.

4) DEVOPs contacts Product Marketing/Product Development about new images available for Web, Landing Pages, Forms, and other uses.

Note:  Current manual process works for a  hundred plus images, but broke down quickly when we reach over 1,000's images in multiple files.

Additional Request: For Directory Taxonomy Structure on Google Drive be duplicated within HubSpot File Manager.

Thank You

1 Reply
Assuaged
Participant

I would love the ability for my images being saved in a folder on G-Drive to automatically shoot over to my Hubspot file folder selected. ❤️