Auto Rotate, ability to mark user as on vacation or sick to remove/skip them in workflow

We have a pretty big sales team and we require them to respond to leads quickly to them being received. If a lead sits without a response for more than 15 minutes we are not doing our work the way we would like. We use a handful of workflows to distribute leads evenly through an auto-rotation.

Right now if someone goes on vacation I have to edit each workflow to remove them that day and then put them back in when they return. 

The issue is that this then disrupts the workflow and it assigns back to back leads to the same person or generally doesn't work correctly. If I had some other way to mark a particular user someone as not taking leads that day so that it would skip them or mean I didn't have to edit each workflow automatically this would greatly help both my time spent and the issues my removing them and putting them back in creates. 

HubSpot updates
17 Replies
Nickolas_Bayt
Regular Contributor

Agreed, this feature is a must have to achieve full automation.

What I have right now is if the contact isn't followed up within 10 minutes I just send the contact through the workflow again, you can imagine the problems this can cause but I haven't been able to find a better option.

What we need is in the rotator itself, what days a person is avaiable to to be rotated to (days of the week,) and if they are active. If they call in sick or take vacation, mark them as not active and it should just skip them.

Maybe I'll write something using their API to do this.

natashakenyon
New Contributor

I agree, this would be very useful!

HanaMBO
New Contributor

Agree! I need to update the workflow a few times a week as team members don't all work the same hours / days. It's painful (-( 

hilanb
Regular Visitor

Agree!! 

Bryantworks
Regular Advisor

Agree!  This is a highly requested feature for my clients.

robbieboy
New Contributor

I want to put my vote in for this. Currently, we have to rotate leads between individuals rather than the team and remove / add people to the list every morning. 

nataliewickham
Regular Contributor

We NEED this! Our sales team is growing and this is already becoming a big pain. We want to make sure our valuable inbound leads aren't sitting in someone's inbox when they're out on vacation. It would be great if there was some way they could mark themselves as unavailable within a HubSpot "calendar" or if it worked like the chat/conversations feature where they can choose when to be online or offline.