HubSpot Ideas

kathyDecOnDem

Auto-Enroll for Sequences

It would be nice to auto-enroll leads into sequences like you can for workflows.  

26 Replies
vrneuman
HubSpot Employee

Hi @kathyDecOnDem ,

I've moved this post to our Ideas Forum so other customers and our product team can interact with it here.  Would you mind going into further detail on how you would like sequences to use an auto-enroll function and what benefits it would bring you? 

Jwl4692
Participant

You are able to enroll a mutilple people to a sequence - but once you get to the enrollment process, you still have to enroll each one by one. What we are trying to accomplish is attach the same characteristics across mulitple contacts so that I don't have to indivdually enroll each and everyone.

Enroll Contacts.png

erinhartje
Participant

When a lead fills out a form on the website they should be automatically enrolled in a sequence and assigned a sales contact so there is no delay with the first email and call. This is so important that I don't know why Hubspot has missed this.

JamesG1
Participant

Pretty confused as to why this isn't available, I'd assumed this was a basic functionality of the sales / marketing tools to be able to auto enroll contacts that had submitted forms into a nurture email flow. It's hardly an automation platform if I have to do it manually...

jeastman
Participant

Completely agree. I'm just starting to use the Sales Hub and I was surprised this functionality wasn't available. 

dzalexin

Agreed, if you can already bulk add contacts to a sequence manually, why wouldn't it be possible to do the same based on an automated workflow? This is a huge point of friction when using the product for me right now.

BenHP

Really need this! Will save our reps a lot of time and back-and-forth emails

asherbs

Totally agreed. Anytime a lead leaves a form on the website we should be able to automatically enrolled him to a sequence such as "Thanks for interesting in our great company..."

ktzetzos
Contributor

Same use case, if someone fills in a form, we want them enrolled in a sequence automatically. Shocked there's no triggers for sequences.

FF2020

Why is this not available?

When will it be available? 

Does anyone know a workaround?

I think for the price we pay monthly, we should be able to auto-enroll contacts from a form. 

beckyhopkins
Participant

Any updates as to when this could become available as it's unworkable as it currently stands!

asherbs

Guys, it seems like a quite basic feature. Any update on this?

FF2020

I HAVE BEEN WAITING 4 YEARS FOR THIS. IN THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS GLOBALLY COMPANIES SHOULD BE HELPING CUSTOMERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO SAVE THEM TIME, AND MAKE MORE SALES. I AM USING CAPS AS I AM SHOUTING AT THIS POINT.

HUBSPOT, THIS WILL HELP US MAKE MORE SALES, AND MAKE OUR JOBS EASIER. I WILL MOST LIKELY PURCHASE MARKETING IN TIME, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP TO INCREASE MY SALES TO PAY FOR THE INFLATED FEE. PLEASE HELP A DESPERATE, AND ABOVE DESPERATE CUSTOMERS

THIS IS A BASIC FUNCTION

SOMEONE FILLS A FORM

AUTOSTART A SEQUENCE TO MAKE SURE THEY GET WHAT THEY NEED WHEN THEY ARE REALLY INTERESTED

HURRY UP, OR WE WILL START TO LOOK ELSEWHERE. CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS

DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMERS GO ELSEWHERE

brettfoxMA

... what he said ^

FF2020

Im giving my customers what they want, if some are having difficult times I am extending their subscriptions for free.

When can we catch a break with hubspot here?

It's not fit for purpose.

FF2020

Still waiting hubspot

kastraver
Contributor

Does anyone have suggestions for workarounds until this feature is available?

JAlbiston

Yes Bump this idea. This would be fantastic for our sales team

AWood

I'm shocked that sequences doesn't have this capability. Sadly I've upgraded to hubspot pro and now cancelled my other cadence tool before realising! This is madness! 

kbpc
Participant

Our use case is enrolling contacts who've submitted a negative NPS and didn't include any comments. I can fire a single marketing email, but have no way to run a sequence (or even a way to fake out a sequence using marketing emails).

Any updates as to if this is being considered for a feature or any form of a timeline?