HubSpot Ideas

TPiotrowski

Auto Complete Meeting Status

It would be great to see the ability with an integration or meetings feature to auto-complete when the meeting happens! We report on if meetings actually happen vs need to be rescheduled/no-show. The easiest route would be auto-completing if the meeting happens! 

16 Replies
YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team,

Commenting for a customer here as well.

Would be great if the default logged meeting status can be "completed" instead of "none" since we need that for reporting. Thank you!

YZhou

Would be great if the default logged meeting status can be "completed" instead of "none", and if possible we can customize the default options.  

wiktorwarych

It would be great to bulk complete meetings in HubSpot. Or if the default logged meeting status can be "completed" instead of "none" since we need that for reporting.

scottflanigan
Participant | Gold Partner

100%. If a meeting is in the past and still set to "none" set it to > complete.

Trevor_Stans

This definitely needs to be added ASAP. We log meetings using an integration with Outlook, meaning that our directors of sales never manually log these emails and thus never see the dropdown to mark the meeting status as complete. This is absolutely essential for any kind of reporting! 

CFalstad
Contributor

Yes it absolutely would!! It would also help reduce the amount of 'admin' type stuff our Sales team are having to be concerned with. 

TOker

Please help us all in saving time by adding this as a possible workflow or setting

TH7
Contributor

I would LOVE to be able to use workflow automations on activities.

PPoulain

Please 🙏

SFox12

Yes, we need this functionality for accurate reporting. 

TCoppen1
Participant

Upvoting this, much needed as a workflow option as well

TCoppen1
Participant

bumping this as we can't used the analytics otherwise. Our meetings are auto logged via the outlook plugin so dont get marked complete at a later stage

jzanette33
Participant

Please add this functionality, this seems fairly basic

SteveDyer

Adding support to this idea! Seems obvious and straightforward that I shouldn't have to do this manually for every meeting, I have lots of meetings!

JLawson9

Upvote x 100

JimmyToronto

Its 2024 how is this not already a feature?