HubSpot Ideas

gabherrera

Audit Report for Property Changes

There is currently no way to obtain a "audit" report to identify Contacts whose properties have been changed from a recent import or form submission. For example, country name was entered originally as United States but on an imported list, it was updated to USA.

I can find this if I am in the contact and I know to look at the history, but I'd like a report to let me know of all the contacts with changes that I may not be aware of.

HubSpot Updates
September 13, 2023 09:20 AM

Hi @gabherrera 

Thank you for submitting the idea 🙏

HubSpot now has a Centralized Audit Log of User Actions in case that is helpful for auditing changes to properties (and other assets/records).

Enterprise tier Super Admins can view a centralized audit log of their users’ actions such as:

• who deleted X record?

• who changed Y asset?

Starter and Professional tier customers can view a centralized log of all security and login activity taken by users.

CTA
Any feedback, such as any actions not yet covered in the Audit Log, please tell us using the purple feedback button at the bottom right when viewing the Audit Log (linked above) - it comes directly to our team building out this feature

1 Reply
ASykes
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @gabherrera 

Thank you for submitting the idea 🙏

HubSpot now has a Centralized Audit Log of User Actions in case that is helpful for auditing changes to properties (and other assets/records).

Enterprise tier Super Admins can view a centralized audit log of their users’ actions such as:

• who deleted X record?

• who changed Y asset?

Starter and Professional tier customers can view a centralized log of all security and login activity taken by users.

CTA
Any feedback, such as any actions not yet covered in the Audit Log, please tell us using the purple feedback button at the bottom right when viewing the Audit Log (linked above) - it comes directly to our team building out this feature