HubSpot Ideas

JoeMayall

Attachment Upload for the iOS App

It would be great to be able to upload attachments to a contact record through the iOS App.

This feature has been Delivered for the Android app: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Attachment-Upload-for-Mobile-App/idi-p/25227/page/2#c...

73 Replies
JulianKolb

Hubspot please bring this feature to ios!

TLJones

Yes please! I had an issue with this exact thing today. Was able to use my app today to plug in an email template but wasn't able to attach a doc that was already uploaded into HubSpot.

dexterandrada

This is very important to allow the sales team that uses the ios mobile app to be able to work more efficiently.

Kris1

Yes, please! It does not make sense at all that this feature is only available for android phones. Please develop this feature for iOS asap.

goldathletics
Participant

Now that this has launched for the Android app, an we get an update on the iOS app? Specifically the ability to uplaod an attchment to a deal record??

TLaw5

We NEED this desperately for the iphone app and not just android.. All of my sales team use the app and they alllllll have iphones. please please please

ttrapani

This is so desparately neeed. I've been a user for over 2 years and i'm shocked it hasn't been added yet. Creates A TON of extra work for my team. Sales reps have to email a picture to our office, who then saves it onto their computer, then uploads it to the deal. What a waste of time. Please please please add this!

dwalczak
HubSpot Employee

This would be very valuable!

DKeen

Also linked to this if you could add attachments to tasks via the mobile app. it would be great, particularly photos.

antoniomanuel11

Llevamos 2 años utilizando Hub y cada vez es mas la necesidad de poder adjuntar documentos desde iOs.

goldathletics
Participant

This should be a non-negotiable especially when it's already avaiable on Android - so many HubSpot users have iPhones. Creates so much extra work for our operations team. Sales reps have to email all their documents to ops team, who then saves it internally, then upload it to the deal.  Huge waste of time.

TLJones
Yes!!!

Get Outlook for iOS
rggd

How has this not been sorted yet!?

MPurchase
Member | Diamond Partner

This idea would be a fantastic addition. As stated above this is already available on an Android version of the App. 

A number of our clients currently have staff members out in the field who have apple devices (e.g. Ipads, Iphones etc) so to be able to add images whilst at site visits from these devices would be hugely beneficial both in terms of efficiencies and process.

Thanks

JWinCO

Ironic that you allow for adding a photo from this forum but not in the app.

HarborBecky
Participant

This is critical. Especially for those of us with projects that need documentation along the way - construction projects (huge/massive industry!) beingt he one critical for us. To show stages of installation of buildings/etc. 

JamesBluelab

Upload docs, access to photos to upload or the ability to take a photo would also be good.  I like to use the scan feature in IOS Notes.  some integration to that or a stand alone scan option would also be useful.  

MScaramastra
Contributor

Looks like this has been requested since April 2020... Is there any indication that this suggestion has been considered/killed by HubSpot?

VKomarov
Participant

Is there any movement on this?? This functionality is crucial.

TLJones
YES PLEASE!