HubSpot Ideas

JoeMayall

Attachment Upload for the iOS App

It would be great to be able to upload attachments to a contact record through the iOS App.

This feature has been Delivered for the Android app: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Attachment-Upload-for-Mobile-App/idi-p/25227/page/2#c...

73 Replies
ASchafer

I think it's crazy to have this functionality on only some mobile phones. Trying to teach my team a process when only half can actually complete the process of uploading their photos. HubSpot please develop the iOS update ASAP.

liangsj
HubSpot Employee

Will be great if this is rolled out for iOS too 🙂 Currently, it's available on Andriod.

MJdeJong

I'd like to have the possibility to import docs from my note-taking apps. Like Notability of GoodNotes. I use the Apple Pencil a lot (I basicly do not take notes without it anymore).. So to integrate this within the Hubspot environment would mean a great time saver for me!

SLittle

WE NEED THIS! PLEASE ALLOW ADDING ATTATCHMENTS TO CONTACTS ON IOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DinDjarin
Participant

Would like this capability too. HS is great, but the more I use it the more I see basic things like this one haven't been built. There should be a consolidated overview of what basic things missing, voted on and given to the HS product team so they could get it done. For example just the other day I discovered a 'client age' was missing and I had to spend time searching and interacting with support team to build a workaround. Few other similar things that required quite a bit of work to implement via workflow workarounds. 

Anyway, a great system but strangely missing some simple things here and there. 

SHoward

You can use Safari or web brower with your Iphone/Ipad to send an email with an attachment! 

BKingshott

SOLUTION FOUND

I use HubSpot, only the free version. So anyone can do this. I have created a form with the option to upload files, enter a first and last name and add notes. I've just tested it and I've manger to upload 13 images to a contact in my HubSpot. I've put the link to my form as a shortcut on my phones Home Screen and hey presto. I can now upload images to a contact whilst out in the field. Hope this helps as a temporary workaround until HubSpot can add this functionality to both the Android and iOS app. 

DinDjarin
Participant

Yes got sales staff who's always on the go asking for this. 

BKingshott

I hope my suggestion works for your team. Let me know if you ever need any help setting up a form. 

DinDjarin
Participant

@BKingshott 

is that a secure internal form accessible only by your account users? 

SNair
Participant

Sometimes its funny that you have a feature in android and not in iOs.

BKingshott

@DinDjarin Yes. I created the form in HubSpot. I've embedded the form into a web page on my website (which is not published publicly) and sent the link to my users and they can then save the link to their phone home screen to get quick access to it. 

phil57

Plus one for this feature which I am told is now working in android ...3 years in the waiting for this ...come on hubspot get your act together ...awsome app let down by a few basic features not being there ....any timescale for IOS ? 

HBuser1

It's crazy that this feature isn't available. Similar to not importing the address when you scan a business card. Some very basic features are missing. 

gcho93

Hubspot Team this is a crucial feature that is required!!! 

Please update your ios app to allow email sends with attachments. 

For a person like me who is on the road or handles a lot of overseas emails (time difference), I need to be able to quickly respond to my customers through my phone. Not being able to send emails with attachments through my phone makes me inefficient through the workday having to answer to customers that built up over the weekend. This also delays my sales process, delaying everything else. 

If I can't do this I would have to use my outlook app which can't connect to Hubspot . being able to send emails through the HubSpot app and being able to track and log all customer information is the whole point we purchased hubspot.  

EGandara

I can not wait for this to be done!!!! It would really help us out.

ETusler

Any updates on iOS functionality for this feature? This is a must have!

toddfrankland
Member | Platinum Partner

I never thought I'd be jealous of an Android user 🙂
Really need this on iOS team HubSpot!

gcho93

hi hubspot team 

when do you think this feature is going to be available for ios?????

AnnieRECIPE
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Yes, please! Much awaited! 

Several use cases here; 

• in the home maintenance, real estate (tenancy management), construction sectors, the ability to take photos of before and afters, record access, and share with others in the office what to expect.