HubSpot Ideas

NatCase

Attachment Upload for the Android Mobile App

My sales reps REALLY REALLY NEED this feature. They are on the road all day working from their iPads and iPhones, not the luxury of our office desktops. Having to log in to their PC's remotely takes them a lot of time and frustrates them. It's important for Hubspot to remember that a great number of reps are always on the road or traveling, not in a cushy office with access to a desktop.

HubSpot Updates
April 12, 2017 04:41 AM

From time-to-time we've had users request the ability to add attachments to contacts using our Mobile Apps. Is this a feature you'd like? How would you use it? How often would you use it? Let us know and get voting!

93 Replies
tzacharias

We sell equipment into commercial buildings and our salesman take a ton of pictures on site visits.  I would be great to upload pictures and a voice memo to a deal using the app.

Hancock

Yes this is a big need for one of our businesses... when our reps are out in the field they take pics for potential projects and need ability to add the pics and notes right from their phones while they are out... the ability to take a pic from the Hubspot mobile app itself would be best so it automatically allows us to upload pics to a thread or add pics to a folder.

andymilli
Participant

I'm surprised this feature isn't already a core feature. We are a new Hubspot cusomer and not having this makes Hubspot a lot less appealing.

Kane_Mehaffey

Yes, this would be a great addition.  My reps and I have iPads out in the field. When we are working with prospects or existing clients it is would be advantageous to send a tracked email with a couple of PDF attachments. Please help soon! 

GlennMillerLupo
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Yup, please HS get this feature in ASAP! It's 2018...not being able to add attachments .... really?

colinrounds

This blew my mind that @hubspot did not have this! This feature needs to be implemented yesterday!!! 

RyanHomeSpunMag

I would use it to keep track of my prospects advertisements in other publications to use as reference in my sales process.

CassyBucher

This is a much needed feature for the app! My employees need the ability to send pictures to clients easily. They are almost never near a desktop computer!  Due to the nature of our company pictures are a HUGE part of our sales process AND quality controll process.. this needs to be added.

CraigLeabig

YES!  Let’s get this enhancement on the roadmap.  Need it!

amberfernald
HubSpot Employee

This would be a very useful functionality! 

hubuser4451

It would be great if HubSpot could add to the "tracked emails from the app" by also including the ability to send out tracked documents for Salespeople who are on the go. 

- Alani Kelly

luxeautospa
Participant

My use cases are similar, REALLY need to be able to view Service Hub tickets on the mobile app as well as upload photos to that ticket from a smart phone/ipad. Please develop this ASAP!

WouterDieleman
Participant | Elite Partner

Development impact should be low. Impact for sales reps high. 

We have several customers asking for this. 

JasonSS

critically needed for certain business who has sales rep that are usually all over the place.

UPVOTE

TatianaK

Is there any progress on the feature? We have leads filling in paper forms during events and would like to keep a copy online as proof they gave us permission to send them emails, etc. - GDPR.

adonnelly

I cannot agree more, our sales staff operate primarily on phones and tablets, this feature would be a huge timesaver!

jamesmtraynor
Participant

I also realllllllly need this functionality.  We need the ability to upload pictures from the app!   Our sales team is constantly on the road adn needs to upload images of new projects we are actively pursuing.   Come on Hubspot!  Make this happen PLEASEEEEE!!!

TanyaB

Thank you! However, is there a way to actually open documents on mobile that were uploaded already? I am failing to open the files pr download them on mobile using the app.

WertzDesigns
Participant

I agree with everybudy that has posted on this thread.  The ability to add attachments and photos via the mobile app is a crucial enhancement that needs to be made.  My sales team needs this feature.

Jedi_Master
Member | Gold Partner

This is a much-needed feature! We can't persuade our client to use HubSpot unless they have the ability to store files to a contact from a mobile device. This is more or less a deal breaker for them.