HubSpot Ideas

NatCase

Attachment Upload for the Android Mobile App

My sales reps REALLY REALLY NEED this feature. They are on the road all day working from their iPads and iPhones, not the luxury of our office desktops. Having to log in to their PC's remotely takes them a lot of time and frustrates them. It's important for Hubspot to remember that a great number of reps are always on the road or traveling, not in a cushy office with access to a desktop.

93 Replies
timothy-h

Can we please get this feature implemented, or at least an update on when we can expect to see it happen? It's phenomenally bonkers that such basic functionality is missing from your mobile client. 

You can't even get around it using a different client because (with G-suite at least), Hubspot doesn't push contact data over; the only way to make it work is look up the contact in Hubspot, copy the email address, open up G-mail, paste the address (and also the Hubspot tracking address), and finally add the attachment. 

I honestly expect more from a CRM that's positioning itself as a market leader. 

louischausse
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

I don't get why people are still complaining on this thread that the ability to log attachment on contact record from the android mobile app is still missing...

It is delivered and it works.

Screenshot_20210225-204924.png

timothy-h

@louischausse Adding attachments to emails composed in the app does not, however. 

BKingshott

42B76D0B-031D-4387-8A17-3BB0EB8F16CA.png

@louischausse I think the original post by @Nat  is referring to iPhone and iPads and I am assuming this is also what @timothy-h is referring to. 

There is still no option for those working in the files on iPhones and iPads to be able add attachments to a contact or an email to a contact. 

I have come up with a work around by creating a form in HubSpot, embedding into my website on a private page only my users have the link to and they have saved that link to their iPhone/iPad home screen. This works, although it is susceptible to errors if not done accurately. So it's not the perfect solution.

louischausse

Feedback, complaints and upvotes for the iOS feature can be done here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Attachment-Upload-for-the-iOS-App/idi-p/333867

louischausse

@timothy-h to send emails with attachment from mobile the best way is to send emails with your mobile mail app and add your BCC HubSpot address

DGarcía

Honestly is quite unbelievable to confirm that such basic feature is not available yet. Really disappointed 

StatMedInc

Is there a way to attach the uploaded documents in hubspot to an outgoing email in the android app?  Aside from template emails, I don't see the options to attach a flyer or picture....

Karl_NY

I can't believe it is still impossble (or too difficult that I still can't find) to attach any files to emails written from Android Hubspot apps. Why is it so difficult?????

GregWright

Hi guys,

Now it's not obvious and really be at the top of the activity tab along with Add Note, Add task etc but the way to attache a picture or doc to the contact in the app is to first create a new not by clicking the Add Note button and in there you have the ability to attach anything you want.

Hope this helps 🙂

NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

+1

NaderTharwatM

I have the same problem with the android app.

Screenshot_2022-11-27-20-43-47-50_39ecf53cd4c27baaf32b53ceacb02f41.jpg

Franziska_K

Really needed also from my side. My team is working in a workshop using the Hubspot App while doing repairs.