HubSpot Ideas

jeremylabahn

Attaching PDF document to sequence

I think it would be very beneficial to have the ability to attach pdfs to a sequence. 

I run an event rental business and most of our leads come through inquiries on our website via email. To start the sales process, I email the clients a PDF of our quote and I would like that to attach to the first email in the sequence so that I can keep all of the communication on one thread. 

11 Replies
frankiking

I agree!!! This feature is necessary

RebecaS

Hi, is this the same issue as this one?

If it is, please upvote the original comment becasuse Hubspot use the most upvoted ideas as a form of prioritize the work of the developing team.

mseibert52

Agreed, it would be nice to be able to attach a proposal pdf and have it in a sequence so that it automaticaly follows up. 

EMonley

Has this been resolved? 

cserrano8

is this resolved?

JHeim8

So necissary!  We need to be able to attach proofs and proposals to a sequence email.  Please consider adding this functionality. 

cserrano8

any idea if this would be solved in the near future?

SAllen41

Being able to include an attachment should be the number one priority for Hubspot in terms of enhancements. Thank you in advance! 

DCantoli

Consider implementing this service, very useful.

TSalmon

Another vote to be able to attach documents rather than having to provide a link. Surprised Hubspot haven't already enabled this functionally yet. 

ABowk

This is so important to us.

I can aceive this sending an email just using a template and dragging the PDF onto the email which adds it as an attachment.

This doesn't work with sequences.

This is obviously a technical limitation rather than "by design, security, blah, blah" excuse we are often fobbed off with.

This ticket has been open for almost four years, seems to be the usual speed.