HubSpot Ideas

alivia

Attaching Offline contacts to a campaign

Hey,

We need to be able to attach contacts we upload to a campaign in Hubspot.

Let's face it, not many companies are 100% online, we all go to events and attend conferences where we get contacts, or even do hosted paid and are given lists of contacts (who have downloaded our content, not outbound).

Salesforce allows us to attach contacts to a campaign with a workflow, could be an idea.

It would also be useful to be able to attach contacts to a campaign for "deal source" purposes > when we send an MQL to an SDR, they get in touch, and the person forwards them to someone else in th company, so we can also attach that person to the source campaign!

Because I don't have this posisbility, I have created a set of altnerate custom sources to track my marketing activities ROI and it is not fun.

Please find a way of doing this!

Cheers,

Alivia

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: In Planning
January 16, 2023 03:46 AM

Hi everyone, 

My name is Jenny Mueller and I am the Product Manager of Campaigns since last year.

I have changed the status of this request to 'in Planning', meaning that the team and I are working on a solution for you, available within the next couple of months. Once we have more precise beta launch dates to share, I will post another update in here. In that update, I will also share a link to a survey that enables you sign up for the early beta of the feature so you can provide any feedback. 

If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know. 

Best regards,

Jenny Mueller 

154 Comentários
jeremypyles
Participante

Ugh...99% of the world is offline and while it would be nice to get access to potential customers electronically, we're still humans. we meet face to face. we go to trade shows, we do print advertising that lead to XLS imports. We speak to each other at lunch-and-learns, meetups, coffee shops...

Not everything is digital. I love HubSpot but I'm gathering that the marketing automation beast just doesn't understand humanity and CONNECTION and that a HUGE percentage of it happens offline...

Hubspot, we're human. 

We want to add humans manually to our campaigns.

Please be human back and listen.

PCarey
Membro

I can't belive this basic functionality is not present after almost 6 years of requests. Hubspot, please listen to your customers.

jeremypyles
Participante

This Idea now shows a flag of "In Planning" phase at the top.

@hubspot team - can you give us some basic info to let us know what you're thinking and a rough timeline?

Status atualizado para: In Planning
JennyMueller
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi everyone, 

My name is Jenny Mueller and I am the Product Manager of Campaigns since last year.

I have changed the status of this request to 'in Planning', meaning that the team and I are working on a solution for you, available within the next couple of months. Once we have more precise beta launch dates to share, I will post another update in here. In that update, I will also share a link to a survey that enables you sign up for the early beta of the feature so you can provide any feedback. 

If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know. 

Best regards,

Jenny Mueller 

warrendavey
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

@JennyMueller  - So excited for the beta!!!  Please please consider us for this awesome adventure! Thanks!

MFranken5
Membro

@JennyMueller  can you share what the planned solution is? Shay has been on here previously with plans for a solution and others before him and what gets rolled out really never addresses the core problem. 

MAhrend
Membro

@JennyMueller, great news. Please keep me updated - would love to participate in the beta once available.

Joshua_McQueen
Colaborador(a)

@JennyMueller Is there any update on the status of this functionality?

jeremypyles
Participante

@JennyMueller - my company would love to be added to the beta as OFFLINE campaigns have been a sore spot for us for the past 10 years with Hubspot...

Jeremy

MFranken5
Membro

@JennyMueller any updates? It has been 3 months since you teased us with progress on this very, very, long overdue request.

vanvlj98
Membro | Parceiro Elite

@JennyMueller we're all anxiously awaiting an update on this feature for better tradeshow/offline attribution....when might we see the next update post?

PHix
Participante

@JennyMueller also waiting an update on this as the summer is conference season for our industry. Especially given the limitation of only 5 static lists per campaign (and no active list attribution), this is a time consuming issue to deal with. 

MFranken5
Membro

@JennyMueller  "If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know."  Can you provide any update? It has been 7 months since you posted. And Hubspot has been promising to address this for several years. 

Rgagnon
Membro

It has been eight years since I originally posted this as an issue.  There are HUNDREDS of responses with all marketers asking for the same thing.  When will Hubspot listen to the community requesting this very simple upgrade?