Attaching Offline contacts to a campaign

Hey,

We need to be able to attach contacts we upload to a campaign in Hubspot.

Let's face it, not many companies are 100% online, we all go to events and attend conferences where we get contacts, or even do hosted paid and are given lists of contacts (who have downloaded our content, not outbound).

Salesforce allows us to attach contacts to a campaign with a workflow, could be an idea.

It would also be useful to be able to attach contacts to a campaign for "deal source" purposes > when we send an MQL to an SDR, they get in touch, and the person forwards them to someone else in th company, so we can also attach that person to the source campaign!

Because I don't have this posisbility, I have created a set of altnerate custom sources to track my marketing activities ROI and it is not fun.

Please find a way of doing this!

Cheers,

Alivia

HubSpot updates
98 Replies
CDanielson
Regular Contributor

Our Sales rep just got back from a conference and has several business cards/leads that we would like to manually add to HubSpot and relate to the event campaign (we had sent emails, blogs, etc. in advance); however, understand there is no way to do so manually. I think it  makes sense to be able to manually add a lead and relate it to an existing campaign. 

beckie
Occasional Contributor

I'd like to be able to associate a list of contacs we've imported with a campaign. This would be a great way to improve organization/tracking ROI of offline campaigns such as events.

rohanpai

Currently, when you build a smart list. You can filter contacts by "Campaign ID" - one campaign at a time.

It would be great if there was a option to select "Contains" as the filter.

In that case we could standardize on naming convections for campaigns in Salesforce and use "Contains"="*webinar*" as the filter to include all past (and future) webinar campaigns.

emmah
New Contributor

I have a list of webinar attendees and survey responses that go along with a campaign we are tracking in Hubspot. It would be really great to add these contacts to the campaign. 

CDanielson
Regular Contributor

If you use GoToWebina for webinars - then you can add a connector to HubSpot and automatically track attendance and relate to a campaign (I think!!!). 

emmah
New Contributor

It was a webinar done in partnership with a compnay we advertise with and they used zoom. So unfortunately, that's not an option for us. 

Wschutt
Occasional Contributor

It would be very helpful for us to associate lists with certain campaigns, as nearly all of our lists are created in conjunction with event campaigns. Our team would greatly appreciate the addition of this feature, as it would help us to better organize our events.

mikeusry

I agree with this request.  There are SO MANY instances when adding to campaigns outside of the current scope would be beneficial.  Special events, tradeshows, networking and third-party tools such as FB Messenger, intercom chats etc.

AnastasiaSG
Regular Contributor

It would be very helpfull to be able to create a list based on a campaign. For instance, if several emails are part of a campaign, creating a list of all those emails would permit to create workflows based on clicks in those emails.

mark-franken
Regular Contributor

Ditto, ditto, ditto. This is incredibly frustrating for me and almost makes me regret my HubSpot decision. Offline sources should be further defined to include common items like events and webinars and let you attach contacts to campaigns via list uploads. So frustrating!!!