HubSpot Ideas

Shay

Attach multiple files or photos on Field Upload form field

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 52 votes.

I would like a single contact to be able to upload multiple files or photos when submitting a form. Currently, a contact needs to submit each file individually by submitting the same form multiple times. On the backend, it would be helpful to see, access and download all files/ photos submitted by a contact. The system currently overrides all previous submissions with the latest received. If it could comma separate the URLs that would be awesome.

7 Replies
BekP

Yes, I would love to see the ability to upload multiple files in one go!

chaddiller
Contributor | Gold Partner

YES! I have a client who is a lawn care company. Their clients send pictures through their contact form if they have questions. If they want to send more than one image, they have to submit the form multiple times. PLEASE add multi-image functionality!

qduffy
Contributor

Also important for our education technology company - data files often come in groups from customers. 

thelilla

just allow us to add the field multiple times, or allow the user to attach multiple files that do not overwrite each other. 

javieryebenes
Contributor

It seems like at the moment you can upload multiple files from one location only but you can't upload files you have saved in different folders.

I hope Hubspot is working on this because most of my clients need to submit different documents from different locations and when they try to attach a second file this overrides and deletes the first file attached.

Repetebox

Still it works that you can't upload files you have saved in different folders.

Is there any plan to make possible attach documents from different locations without overriding and deleting the first file.