Attach anything other than a URL - ie image, file, gif, or emoji

Attach anything other than a URL. In some

In some cases, we need to send an attachment, file, gif, pic or emoji

6 Replies
skadoosh_dean
New Contributor

Hi Guys

Embedded Gifs in messages would be an awesome addition if you can find the bandwidth.

Open to GIF being stored locally myself or you guys offering a GIF store (white label of GIFY like F.book & WhatsApp).

End-use case examples include; giving customer reactions like high fives and happy to help would be awesome 

Alysha_TW
Occasional Contributor

Not being able to put GIFs into Hubspot Publishing makes Hubspot less competitive. Hubspot should be the leader, not behind the 8-ball on GIFs.

Alysha_TW
Occasional Contributor

100% agree. Hubspot Publishing is still incredibly rudimentary. Social Media has evolved and Hubspot Publishing is cumbersome and lacking critical social media features. Sorry guys, I love you for everything else but we need to up the game here.

sandeeph
Occasional Contributor

It is a common feature in more other live chat application. Users often want to share screenshot or images with the agent. 

bsm007
Occasional Contributor

We do not see the paperclip icon in Messages like we do in the Hubspot  Services email request. to attach files. We would like to have this ability within Messages.

CTMQ
Occasional Contributor

Yes! This feature would be so useful especially for sending pictures of something or any attachment on the Messages. I have encountered at least a few situations where I needed to send a picture of a product - or the Customer wanted to send me a picture of a product, but we could not do so and had to go the long way round of getting off Messages and sending an email. This makes it really inconvenient and the Messages tool becomes not that useful in a way.