HubSpot Ideas

PhocosJP

Attach Files to Task

Hello,

I think it would be a great if youc ould allow users to attach files to tasks during task creation.  Often times, tasks are created for task owners to review documents that it would be very convenient to have attached to the task when the owner receives an email notification or opens the task in HubSpot.

Thanks,

James P.

37 Comentários
HC
Membro

Our organization have a need to attach files (excel, pdf, word, ppt. and more) to the create task option. Such feature will improve our work

efficient significantly.

Appriciate your help!

HC

jolynne
Membro
Hello,

Maybe to see eventually. Link tasks with their emails or comments. Difficult to find when we write an email and we create a follow-up task they are dissociated. Thank you 🙂
A2ZMEDIA
Membro

I totally agree with you guys.

This is very important. In most the cases when you want to assign a task for one of your team members you should support it with files and documents.

Adding a google drive is a work around but still does not save the issue.

Please get it incorporated the soonest.

Perrakoski
Participante | Parceiro

I agree with this idea! Shouldn't be a huge dev to add attachments to tasks, as they are available on eg. notes.

LBarbee
Membro

Agreed, our team would love the ability to add attachments (internal emails, documents, etc).

Why are attachments available for all the other methods (notes, logs, deals, meetings)? 

We are using google documents were appropriate.

JennyMcPherson
Membro

This is important for our team. We currently use this function in Salesforce and have been contemplating adding on the sales hub to replace SF.

Rklinghoffer
Participante

Agreed. This would be super helpful!

michaelhartley
Membro

Seems simple logical and powerful - come on HS get it done

JSavageau
Membro

This seems like an obvious solution, and is already a function for emails. Our team would like to be able to attach files for tasks that require reviewing or signing documents. Currently, our work around is uploading a document & linking to it within the task body.

warpandweft
Membro

Yes. This would be of great help.
How many upvotes are needed for HS to make this happen?

JoshT
Membro

totally agree - would really help!

haarklinik
Membro

nice idea!

KirkDavis
Membro

yes it makes the lifes of people easy if we could attach files with tasks

Brendan2
Membro

Is this still not an option?!? It makes no sense to have to send a separate email with attachments. This request has been open for years. 

Ben7
Colaborador(a)

Added an upvote. Not holding my breath. 

TameedPlatform
Membro

When creating a new task, we need an option to attach a document/s inside this task.

AviAmigas
Membro

Upvote!

Super weird we can't upload files....

robdam1001
Membro

I would like to have the ability to attach files to tasks please.   Thank you.   Upvoted.

lbailey5588
Membro

Agreed! This is very much needed on my end as well! 90% of the time when I am creating and assigning a task to someone, I have a attachments that are a key part of that task.

rayfirnbach
Participante

Agreed. I have to paste in dropbox links at the moment 😕