HubSpot Ideas

Tessa3

Associating the survey to deals

Hi,

I would like to be able to associate the survey and feedback submissions to a deal.

We are sending out deal-based surveys, and right now there is no way to find the feedback submission based on that deal. This would be beneficial for us to see how we did on that project. 

Thank you

Tessa

11 Replies
ALand

I second this, it would be fantastic!

davecriswell
Top Contributor

Hey Hubspot Product team, here's a specific use case if it helps to put this request in context for how at least one customer would use it:

We'd like to trigger a CSAT Survey after a customer completes their service with us (tracked via deals) but is common for a customer to complete multiple service engagements with us so we'd like to know which deal each feedback survey response is referring to.

CMcCusker

I have the same need. We want to use Deals as a substitute for tracking which research report a user downloads from another application, using HubSpot as the means to collect that contact data. We want to then follow up on those "deals" with a survey (marketing form). We want the answers to that survey to be associated with that "deal". We need to understand the impact of our research.

alayna1027

We also have a similar need - we'd like to send weekly, monthly and quarterly surveys to our clients asking how they feel their project is going. We're a SaaS company pairing freelancers to companies with projects and using the deal pipeline to manage our projects. I spoke with HubSpot Tech support and was encouraged to create a custom object to be able to associate the two (see instructions below) but it would be great if you could simply do this with the default objects. 

INSTRUCTIONS FROM HUBSPOT SUPPORT: 

First, create the custom object and have your developers " copy the object schema between the feedback survey and contacts, so that they can recreate it for the custom object and do the correct association. They can GET the object schema here. Then create a feedback workflow with a custom code action that associated the feedback to the custom object based on that same schema.

TTran62

I also agree, out company wants to send out a customer feedback survey when an application gets approved/moved in a process in Deals.

MEffenberger
Participant

Dininately something we need. We thrive on repeat business as most do and would like to survey our clients on a project by project basis. Please escalate  request.

MHeitmann
Participant

Same story here, we organize our projects with deals. Hence an associated survey would be the best fit

ADonaldson

Yes, we need this too.

We want to be able to add 'deal name' personalisation tokens to a survey so we, and our clients, can know which deal the survey is about.

As a client moves through a deal, the deal is won (or lost) and the client gets a survey to find out why they did (or didnt) choose the company for their work.

We also want to be able to re-enroll a client into multiple surveys, if they have multiple deals open they would recieve a survey after each one. This doesnt seem to be possible at the moment.

TMelone
Participant

This would be a huge help for us as well as our compnay provides services and we would like to send out a survey at the completion of the services based on Critera set by each Deal

MWolf
Top Contributor

Please add the functionality to associate feedback submissions to selected deals. That is very important for project-based B2B businesses. 

EAlvarez2
Participant

Please we need the functionality to associate feedback submissions to deals to get the ISO.