HubSpot Ideas

Momentum

Associating Meetings with Campaigns

It would be great to find a way to track how many meetings were created by each campaign. Right now it shows revenue, closed won deal, etc. But it is also important to show how many meetings were booked as a result of that campaign.

9 Replies
HubspotterOHIO

Come on HubSpot...this is really needed and it makes no sense why this can't happen. Aren't meetings our lifeline for closing new business? I UPVOTE strongly!!!

BDonovan

Yes this would VERY helpful! It would allow a clear and detailed representation when reporting, or the marketing activities > sales team activitities > deals closed. I feel very strongly about this idea!

AGardner
Participant

This is an essential campaign KPI for us!!

dbyargeon
Participant

This is feature is critical for us. Our Marketing and Sales teams are be tasked with reporting on how many leads generated by paid media resulted in meetings. Right now we're manually pulling how many people filled out demo/contact forms, and having to click through to see whether or not a meeting was set - then determine which ad set they clicked through.

dxwoodward

Chiming in here! Looking forward to this. I want to be able to see the WHOLE picture of a campaign. 
We are hosting webinars, and these webinars will generate meetings and eventual Deals. Let me see the meetings placed please!

As I understand it, it might be difficult to attribute meetings to a specific campaign. I'm sure there is a clever way to do this. 

MTerry86

@dxwoodward I would guess if you made a scheduling page for each campaign, you should be able to do that pretty easily! That's what I do. I do have to manually look at that specific meeting page to see views/bookings and conversion rates, though.

I would LOVE to see the option to associate multiple meeting links to one campaign. It would simplify life and reporting tremendously for marketing! 

JonnyPappas

Agreed with all comments above - meetings booked as a result of a campaign is a KPI for my sales team, this is a no-brainer feature!

AFudge

This would be a fantastic addition to be able to attribute meeting/campaign success. 

SMcCue
Participant

+1. We get so many contacts created by our meeting links and the campaign attribution is always "no value". Seems like a gap to me!