HubSpot Ideas

MdeRada

Associate tickets to several companies

Hi all, 

We are using Service Hub to manage tickets and quite often one ticket is applicable to several companies. Would it be possible to associate the ticket to more than one company to avoid having to create the ticket again? 

Thank you!

Note from HubSpot Moderator: 

Hi all! Originally this thread asked for cloning and multiple associations for tickets. To help our Product team stay organized, I've edited this ticket to be only for multiple associations. A thread on cloning tickets can be found here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Clone-tickets/idi-p/372777

-Joe

18 Replies
JamesWa
Contributor

We need cloning at the least! 

KarolinaOlczak
Participant

I would like to be able to clone the ticket for our product team when it is marked as a feature request. I want my agent to solve the problem for the customer, so the ticket should stay assigned to the agent, but it would be extremely convenient to get another one within the new pipeline for processing by product team. 

thisiskrystina

YES! We'd like to track how many companies request a certain feature and also not have duplicate tickets floating around.

martechaa
Contributor

All of our tickets involve at least two companies, so we need to be able to have the feature where a ticket is related to several companies

Cait_
Participant

Huge need for us as well, to be able to record how many companies are reporting the issue or requesting the feature. 

Dariya

need to clone internal tickets which we have to create manually

Fannbea6
Participant | Partner

Yes! This would be so useful!

thomasdefranco

CLONE TICKETS PLS

EdgarTichelaar
Participant

same here, ticket cloning absolutely, multple companies: would be nice

ps. maybe helpfull to someone, you can hack it by adding a stage that has a workflow that creates another ticket (and move it bakc and forth), it's dirty but it sorta works..

MikeyLo

The ability to clone a ticket or have some sort of ticket template would be huge. 

DavidYounger
Participant

Yes need cloning / copying / duplicating ticket.

Mark_J_Fellows
Participant

I want ticket cloning too please!

liberworm
Contributor

I would take it too. It would help us solve several issues we have to work around at the moment. 

ahmadhassan

Please implement a clone feature for tickets 🙂

Stoney1234

Yes please make DUPLICATE possible for tickets AND deals. This is a minimum for regular operations.

Thanks

Joanne_Dronkers

The dupllicate option would safe a lot of time for us!! 

HubLove
Participant

We use tickets for certain repetitive, client facing tasks and this would be beneficial to us as well.

carmenm

Cloning tickets, especially if it's a request for multiple companies to have an action taken place would be very beneficial vs having to manually re-create new tickets with the same data.