HubSpot Ideas

DBowers3

Associate one contact to multiple companies

Think business consultant or sales broker - We'd like to be able to have one contact associated with multiple companies in Sales CRM.

379 Comentários
DigTrustBuilder
Colaborador(a)

Hello @jeffvincent,

Thank you very much for the update on this feature. There is a challenge when adding decision makers who are part of different boards. This structure is quite wide spread, and showing links between people and companies is especially important for decision makers.

Thanks,

DTB

ESOULAS
Membro

Bonjour,

Il serait très intéressant de pouvoir attribuer à un contact plusieurs entreprises , c 'est la base pour lein de métier , comme pour nous , les agents commerciaux de marques de prêt à porter . 

Merci pour vos réponses.

M. SOULAS

ludvigaldrin
Membro

Any updates on this feature?

MChandler1
Membro

Thanks @jeffvincent , looking forward to this feature.

TSchipper
Membro

Currently looking at a lead who has at least 3 businesses and very good and different reasons why all 3 of those businesses would interact with us.  Would be great to have all the companies in the system and all connected to him and a single contact record showing the interconnection.

oklingberg
Membro

Hi jeffvincent 

Any updates?

FUghetto
Membro

Any update? 😛

rightutility
Participante

Hello Hubspot,

Can you please add it ASAP urgently, this is a basic feature. it's messing everything up in the system. Utmost priority, can you keep all of us in the loop with expected project finish date please?

danielrnorris
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Yes this has been a big roadblock across multiple clients. Especially in relation to fundraising where we use Companies for Households. Anyways look forward to this release!

GVartanova
Membro

Hi @jeffvincent 

jj12stars
Colaborador(a)

We need something more robust than the Parent-Child relationship in Companies. We have very complex relationships between companies. We work with franchise restaurant companies, so there can be many layers - corporate, companies that own multiple units, single-unit owners, and distributors who sell to any of the above. It would be great to tie all of these together. 

MatthieuL
Participante

Any news ?

This really blocks us in the modeling of our customer base !!

TPorter
Membro

Is this still in planning? It is much needed for reasons already expressed here. ETA?

TrujayJay
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

@jsg121 Hey there! Question for you:

I'm curious if when this feature is released if the SFDC sync will support mappings to this field. Meaning, if you have a custom field on the Contact object in SFDC that looks up to an Account, will you be able to map that field to the related companies in HS?

Also, any update in terms of timeline? Very excited for this!

JdeHarenne
Participante

Any update on the timeline for this much-awaited feature?

danax
Membro

I have found this somethng that is increasingly frustrating since the pandemic, with lots of contacts picking up additional work or a second job.  While people may have a different email for each company they work with, they are the same person and being aware that they are a contact for more than one company we work with is valuable...

I was thinking that, we can associated multiple emails with a single contact - and while it would be nice to associate multiple companies with a contact - it would also be valuable, in the case of someone using more than one email, to select which email is associated with which company.  But also, to have the option of associating a single email address to both, in the cases where that scenario might be relevant.

ahamaton
Participante

Us too

SRoberson
Membro

I understand this feature may come into affect in the near future, but it is just a possibilty. I am adding my request to make this a feature of Hubspot. Our company relies on important data as such, and it has been a hinderance without it. 

dhebert
Participante

I'd like an update too. I've commented previously on this and agree with others that the inability to associate contacts with multiple companies is a true hindrance.

For us, we have many companies owned / managed by the same people. Also work with many consultants.

Getting a lot of complaints from my team because we use HubSpot in our Sales and Service departments as well.

claude191
Participante

Every other day someone asks for this feature and iIt continues to gain upvotes. It has been around for approx 4 years, with various status changes over that time. The most recent update was about 6 months ago saying "We're focused on getting this updated functionality to you soon. Stay tuned for updates."

Can we please get a response from a HubSpot representative on current status?