HubSpot Ideas

DBowers3

Associate one contact to multiple companies

Think business consultant or sales broker - We'd like to be able to have one contact associated with multiple companies in Sales CRM.

379 Commentaires
krispag
Contributeur de premier rang

This has been developed and has been working in beta for a long time. I am unsure why this has not been moved into the production environment.

jslate
Membre

It is ridiculous!   Has destroyed data integrity within our SF enviroment.  We have many accounts that share Contacts / emails and this is just not an option with HubSpot (currently).  Have yet to be able to get the HubSpot Selective Sync 'workaround'  working too.  Seems as if the API bypasses all security features in SF, including sharing rules when all else is locked down!

CeNedra
Contributeur

We need this functionality please. We have many contacts that work in different organisations across general practices, hospitals, part of various community and advisory groups etc.

EduardoHomecard
Membre

Please add this feature, we need it too. We just started to test the free edition and this is almost a NO GO for Hubspot.

Hatchman
Participant

We have a business model where a contact needs to be associated with both their own company but also the distributor responsible for the territory.

jamescooke
Participant

Very interested in this, and would like to have this - crucial for our data integrity.

This is very common for our contacts to be managers are multiple companies.

kpaynter
Membre

We're a B2B using HS for the past year, and need this capability as well. Many of our contacts are tied to different entities that we do business wtih. 

RiccardoPisani

+ 1 we really need this

henrybacon
Membre

agree, much needed functionality 

apollinesentucq
Membre

Hi, for information 'Related companies' feature does not associate a contact to a company, i.e.: It doesnt replace 'Association' feature. 

Is the feature 'Association of a contact to multiple companies' planned on the roadmap? Brigad.co needs this feature to well track all the engagements of a contact per company. Today we can't. 🙂

timofverberg
Membre

+ 1

ericchatry
Participant

Yes, this would be useful also to manage contacts that have changed companies. 
We deal wit real estate agents and they change a lot. 
Also clients, that could be of use.

AirAdvisor
Participant

Hi,

we are claims management company, so one client might have multiple different claims against different airlines.

in our case, it would be useful to have the ability to assign passengers to multiple companies.

to be able to track all claims communications in one place.

and also sort this communication:

- incoming from airlines regarding this person claims and

- communication with client directly with us.

MathiouServices
Membre

Has this feature been added yet? Seems like there is a lot of support for it. Personally we need it as well. 

RiccardoPisani

Hi there, 

possible to relate contacts to companies thru APIs? 

If yes, can someone point me toward the right documentation? 

Thanks

Riccardo 

apollinesentucq
Membre

Hi Ricardo, 

Please find here the link that helped us!:)

RiccardoPisani

Hi there, 

thanks a ton, but there is nothing about relation!

Correct?

rberrada
Membre

We're also working with freelance contacts that are working at different client companies.

Right now it is hard to keep track to who work where.

We've apply to the beta and it looks really promising.

Please push it further to an actual feature

grantattwood
Membre

I need this too please!

aminco
Membre

@jsg121 I signed up for the beta a few days ago, but have received no response and can't find anything that would indicate we have the new feature to test. How do we see if we have access to it?