HubSpot Ideas

DBowers3

Associate one contact to multiple companies

Think business consultant or sales broker - We'd like to be able to have one contact associated with multiple companies in Sales CRM.

379 Comentários
cyenis
Membro

Indeed it's something essential!

jolim
Membro

I saw that this was in planning in October 2017. What's the status of the work?

krispag
Top colaborador(a)

It has been developed. My only suggestion would be that they use a property for the relationship type that can be modified vs. hard coded relationships. Simply request beta access from your HubSpot account manager. Unsure why they have not yet moved this into production.

gelflex-cc
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

How does one determine who their account manager is?

AustinW
Membro

We have a number of contacts who run several companies or are the primary contact for several companies.

WilliamMeeks
Participante

We have this on our account and serves the purpose of connecting multiple outside contacts to one company and visa versa.  I had our HS account manager push it out to our account globally, and it works pretty well.  I can't really say if this will tie all the way back to deals and especially any of the limited reporting, but it does the job.

If you don't know who your account manager is, I would call support.

bjornlestrud
Membro

Whoever is saying on this thread that they already have this feature activated in beta is either completely incorrect or I am not getting correct information when I just asked customer service if this feature exists and they said it doesn't.

DBowers3
Participante | Parceiro

Hi Folks,

Ask your HubSpot rep about this feature. It is available to HubSpot Professional and Enterprise clients. Screen shots attached. 

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 9.04.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-03-15 at 9.05.13 AM.png

martechaa
Colaborador(a)

Yes please, this is extremely important for our business. A lot of our contacts are accountants for several companies, and a lot of our big contacts have several companies they represent. Looking forward to it!

IsseyT
Membro

Our business advisory firm is DYING for this feature. It would honestly be the best thing since sliced bread and is a big barrier to us transitioning the company over to using the CRM - not just using the marketing tools. 

apollinesentucq
Membro

How can I have access to Beta? Thanks a lot 🙂

inmanpaul
Membro

This is a really important feature for us to have, the agency model one user with multiple accounts to manage.

Vesa_Ylonen
Membro

Just started to try Hubspot and looking for new CRM for our business. This is one of Major things what we are looking for. Our business case is to work with Real Estate managers who has several real estates to manage. Those real estates have they own business-id's and they are own juridical companies. So cannot be under one management company in CRM. 

Hopefully this feature is coming soon in to Hubspot and i will say then it will be our CRM software.

jsalazar_cla
Membro

Running into issues here too for not being able to link 1 contact to multiple companies also. It's making it more difficult to dedupe our contacts. Please add this to your next release!

gelflex-cc

I want to understand how this is going to work.

Susie works with NBC, CBS and ABC.  I want to see everything tracked with Susie but I only want to see the company interactions that apply to that company.

I have been adding a code after the last name of the contact for each company to keep track of them. Initially, I thought this was going to be a chore and honestly, when a person needs to be added multiple times, it is. BUT, everything is where it belongs, with the appropriate company.

Thanks.

martechaa
Colaborador(a)

We deal with the administration of invoices between two companies, where both companies need to be associated with a ticket. Almost all of our tickets involves two companies. If the company that is going to pay the invoice says the invoice is wrong, we need to involve the company that sent the invoice. 

At the same time we have lots of contacts that has a role in several companies. 

bjornlestrud
Membro

Oh, no worries.

As long as you pay hubspot $250+ per month, you can get the feature activated. Apparently, they do not consider this feature crucial for free or starter accounts.

I think they **bleep** the bed on this.

gelflex-cc

@jennysowyrda Is this a pro only feature?

jochsner
Participante

No this is no idea in HS.  The folks at HS say they are working on it.  However, we've been on HS for a year and still nothing but a work around that isn't optimal.  

bjornlestrud
Membro

Trust me. I had to dig at them hard, but eventually they admitted the feature is currently working. However, in order to activate it you have to be at pro level or higher. If you are not paying for a pro account, they don't give af.