HubSpot Ideas

TristanJames

Associate form submissions with the company aswell as just the contact

We had an enquiry from our website and it pulled through to Hubspot - it created the company profile and the contact profile. I noticed this morning so checked out the company page but couldn't see any activity and then I went on the contact profile and I could see the activity and see that they had filled in the form on the website etc.

It would be good to associate form submissions with the company activity as well as just the contact - when someone submits a form on our website, I want it to come up in Hubspot on the company page as well as the contact page.

I should think this would be a very simple and quick feature that Hubspot developers could add and would be very useful for the end-user using Hubspot.

@Josh @Phil_Vallender @TiphaineCuisset @karstenkoehler @Anonymous 

10 Replies
bronte

I agree this would be incredibly useful! We use forms to capture webinar sign ups and we would be able to pull reports to see how many people from specific clients attended rather than having to manually search 

david_bradley

YES PUH-LEASE for the love of GAWD make this happen!  This would save me a rediculous amount of time and eleminate some CRM redundancy

ElishaDignam
Participant

ABSOLUTELY THIS!!  
I'm spending so much time copying and pasting, then having to reformat because it doesn't paste right.... 

Please, please please make this change! 

PBond

Yes. Desperately need this in our company

RoosCompaijen
Member | Diamond Partner

I agree! It would be helpful for sales reps to be able to view all form submissions that have happened for contacts associated to a company within the company record. 

esmmsc

We really need this feature. Our work would be more efficient if we could go directly to the company record for the information we need. 

DVerdyck
Participant

This would be great.

TDimitrova

Almost three years since the first request and still no action. What is that community for? It would be great if there is a form submission record in the company.

MDrees

Absolutely agree! When you look into the company property history, you can actually see that form submissions are listed there. why aren't they shown in activities?

JDavis08
Participant

Agreed! This is really needed for our sales and customer success team.