HubSpot Ideas

mjanofsky

Associate Ticket with Multiple Companies

Hello!

I'd like to have the ability to associate a ticket with multiple companies in Hubspot. Occasionally, tickets that we work on will impact a few different clients and it would be nice to designate this more generally, as opposed to a specific contact for each.

10件のコメント
Rgaudin
メンバー

I would also add that it would be great to have the possibility to bulk update the association that exist between Tickets and companies. If it would be possible to do so also for the emails/tasks and notes from one company to another that would be fantastic !

adamhoyt
参加者

Have you seen any updates or additional workarounds for this?  It seems like the ability to link a supplier (Company) or Vendor (Company) with a ticket is a really common need.  How are others solving this?

mjanofsky
メンバー

@adamhoyt Our workaround has been to associate a single contact from each company to the ticket. This works well enough for now.

adamhoyt
参加者

Thanks, yes, I'm doing that for now.  Gets me halfway there, I guess.  Still, would be super-helpful to get to see a report, e.g. on which Companies are being associated with Tickets most often. 

mjanofsky
メンバー

Totally agree - I'm only able to capture the first company in reporting. Most of our tickets only have one company, but those that have multiple are usually a bigger impact and would be helpful to have.

adamhoyt
参加者

BTW, I just got an email from the people at Huble (who make a customer self-service portal for HS tickets).  They have only offered expensive professional/enterprise levels.  They liked my idea of a "starter" package to match people on HS Starter hubs, at $50/mo.  I'll be beta-testing it next week, you might want to check it out too.  

https://www.hubledigital.com/hubspot-customer-ticket-portal

carmenm
メンバー

I agree - we also require the ability to associate more than one company to a ticket.

awenner
メンバー

Yes, very important from a customer success perspective. If this were available, then Hubspot would be at basic feature compatibility with dedicated customer feedback tools like Herald . We're really trying to centralize our toolset, so this is a big feature for us. 

SConnole
メンバー

Really looking forward to this update and hope Hubspot looks at developing this soon. Custom reporting needs to have this function to be accurate when looking at data for tickets associated with multiple contacts across different companies.

ステータスに更新: In Beta
jeffvincent
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi all, support for multiple companies on a ticket is now available in public beta. See all the details here, including how to opt your portal in for the beta.

Looking forward to your feedback.

jeff