HubSpot Ideas

vanessahunt

Associate Ticket Workflows with Campaigns

Currently it's not possible to add a 'Ticket' Workflow as an asset to a Campaign.

I understand my client's use case may be unusual, but we're using Tickets for inbound enquiries rather than Leads because we have a high volume of enquiries from the same Contact - so the behaviour is more like a Service environment. We would like to monitor the success of our various automated emails as part of a Campaign (you could liken it to a 'Customer Service' or NPS campaign).

Can we please allow for Ticket Workflows to be added to Campaigns too, like Contact Workflows? Happy to share our requirments in more dtail with HubSpot if needed! Thanks ever so 🤩

2件のコメント
vanessahunt
トップ投稿者 | Platinum Partner

*requirements

spiderman
参加者

Found it odd that I could not add a Ticket Workflow to a campaign.  Our campaigns send a Calendar Invite to an event. When people accept the event, some mailers will auto-reply that acceptance. These replies come into our Support Inbox and a Ticket is auto-created.

We could filter them off in the mail server but not everyone has access to the email account itself to create a filter per event. It's by far easiest to have a short WF that closes them out and then we can track acceptance statistics as well.

We list all WF against each campaign, so it's odd that we can't do it for Ticket WFs.