HubSpot Ideas

NatHiggins

Associate New Conversation to Existing Ticket within the Inbox

Our clients often send emails about existing issues but email us via a new email thread. This means that the new Conversation in the Inbox is not associated with the existing Ticket in which the issue is being discussed internally.

Right now, to associate this new Conversation, our agents have to click into the Contact Record, find the new Conversation in the activity log, and associate this new Conversation to the existing Ticket.

What we would like is for the ability to associate the new Conversation to an existing Ticket without the agent needing to leave the Inbox.

You can see existing tickets that are associated with the Contact from within the Inbox but there is no way, from the Inbox, to associated the Conversation with any of those existing Tickets. The only way to do this is to go to the Contact or Company record and associate it from there.

75 Comentários
RosaDM
Membro

Yes please add this feature

DStupienski
Membro

Yes please to this important efficiency/customer service change.

jburns2
Membro

We need this!

OLS-JPang
Membro

Must have to save admin time

DavideDL
Membro

It very needed!

Roger
Colaborador(a)

Where are we here? This is a very important feature for a mature service desk environment. Thanks for feedback. 

LNarbonne
Membro

We need this as well! I feel like sometimes the service product is left alone without new features that are requested by the community. This is a must.

MichielJacobi
Membro

We need this!!

n_costa
Participante

This is a feature I would love to see, too.

CLópez7
Membro

It will be really usefull!

rmrepko
Membro

Great idea

AStewart46
Membro

We have shared inboxes that receive emails from generic email addresses. We need to be able to associate these emails to the contact this email relates to (i.e., not based on the FROM email address).

KDailey8
Membro

If the email is associated with a ticket, and a customer responds to the email and it lands in our inbox, the ticket that the email is associated with should already be showing in the inbox. If its not showing there needs to be a way to associate it. This is a HUGE oversight in the way inbox and tickets work together.

BenediktMueller
Membro

Yes, would be very helpful

HEagle
Colaborador(a)

We still need this!
We switched to Hubspot for our Customer service & while it save a lot of time in many ways, our CS agents have to do a lot of hopping around between conversations, tickets, and contact records, which becomes quite inconveneint!

BSegal
Membro

Yes! Any updates on that? 

MFortinDupuis
Membro

We really need this! 

nattu
Membro

This feature is very helpful for our needs and saves time for our CS team

Miticus_1
Membro

great idea!

WWalkerJr
Membro

Here I am, two years later, asking for this again.