HubSpot Ideas

NatHiggins

Associate New Conversation to Existing Ticket within the Inbox

Our clients often send emails about existing issues but email us via a new email thread. This means that the new Conversation in the Inbox is not associated with the existing Ticket in which the issue is being discussed internally.

Right now, to associate this new Conversation, our agents have to click into the Contact Record, find the new Conversation in the activity log, and associate this new Conversation to the existing Ticket.

What we would like is for the ability to associate the new Conversation to an existing Ticket without the agent needing to leave the Inbox.

You can see existing tickets that are associated with the Contact from within the Inbox but there is no way, from the Inbox, to associated the Conversation with any of those existing Tickets. The only way to do this is to go to the Contact or Company record and associate it from there.

75 Commentaires
CUrsu1
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

Good idea!

JDietzel
Membre

Very much needed!

aminyazdani
Membre

We definitely need this feature. 

WWalkerJr
Membre

Any idea on when this feature will be added?

LTarnof
Membre

Thank you for submitting this idea...I second this and hope Hubspot will make this into a feature. 

Anonymous
Non applicable

This would be as well helpful to my team, as not every Inbox is automatically configured to create a new ticket for each conversation.

TDeiulis
Membre

Just wanted to add support for this feature. Definitely needed. 

AOrmsby
Membre

Would also love to see this implemented. It would help our support agents be much more efficient.

AdreannaWeems
Membre

Having the ability to associate objects  (ticket, deal, company, etc) from the inbox /email conversation would be a huge efficiency add for us - the current process to do this is cumbersome, and is happening multiple times a day. It is inefficient to sort through the associated contact in order to associate an object (ticket, deal, company, etc) with the new email thread.

consby
Membre

Would love to see this feature soon on HubSpot!

RKirk
Membre

This would be ideal. Having the ability to associate conversations to exising tickets and deals from within in the inbox would be very useful for our team. 

ReganB
Participant

Yes would LOVE this

nattu
Membre

We need this feature to assciate current customer journey tickets to conversations.  This will greatly help us to integrate incoming conversations to tickets which are primarily used for customer success flow in our case.

BStradmeijer
Membre

This feature has been requested many times over the past (many) years.

Maybe product development should start using Hubspot and experience the inconvenience.

ARoberts0
Participant

While one would expect this to already exists, it would be great to have this ability to associate the email to an object from the conversation rather than all the extra clicks

SMCNULTY
Participant

Bump for this idea, I just asked for a similar feature. When forwarding an email to Hubspot, I would like the forwarded email to attach to a ticket of my choice. This could be done by including the ticket number in the subject or body of the email.     I do NOT want to merge the existing ticket and the new ticket because merging destroys the original ticket numbers and any tracability using those numbers. (which to me is insane and not sure why HS works that way)

Lvanvalkenburgh
Membre

Yes, we need this!!!!

DNastri
Membre

This feature would help us !!

AValentin
Membre

Yes, please this will be helpul! 

JFarmer
Membre

Yes please