HubSpot Ideas

ehpetree

Associate LinkedIn Ads with Hubspot Campaigns

All types of ads should be available as assets than can be associated with a Hubspot campaign. Right now, if I'm running a campaign in Hubspot that includes some forms of paid advertising, I have to cobble together the reporting myself. LinkedIn is particularly important to us, but it seems like it would be equally important to all kinds of ads. 

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
March 11, 2021 06:52 AM

Hi folks,

I’m Katie, the Senior Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to report that this Idea is now In Planning! This means that our engineers are actively building this feature.

The product development process is always filled with unexpected bumps and hurdles, so I can't give a timeline, but I am confident in saying we'll deliver this feature as soon as possible.

All updates will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Best,

Katie

Being Reviewed
April 14, 2020 06:01 PM

Thank you for submitting this feedback! We are currently reviewing this.

8 Replies
katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you for submitting this feedback! We are currently reviewing this.

SimonH_Demodia
Participant | Elite Partner

@katie_koenig any updates on this at all. We have a number of clients that are requesting this feature.

SMonroe
Participant

We would also appreciate this capability. 

Thanks!

RedShelf.com

katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team

Hi folks,

I’m Katie, the Senior Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to report that this Idea is now In Planning! This means that our engineers are actively building this feature.

The product development process is always filled with unexpected bumps and hurdles, so I can't give a timeline, but I am confident in saying we'll deliver this feature as soon as possible.

All updates will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Best,

Katie

apollotull

100%... paid ads are obviously going to be a part of any significant campaign. This association is critical for clear analytics.

YWilkinson

Are there any updates on the timeline for this feature @katie_koenig ?

charlesyang

Hello, it seemed you can only add "Campaign  Group" from Linkedin Campaign Manager to a Hubspot Campaign as an asset, but not able to see or choose any "Campaigns" that live in that "Campaign Group".

Jungch2

Upvoting!