HubSpot Ideas

MatthewDavis

Associate Facebook Lead Ads with Hubspot Campaign

I'd love the ability to tie Facebook Lead Ads to a Hubspot campaign, just like I can with salesforce (one of my workflows does this). Currently, Hubspot won't automatically associate Facebook Lead Ads with a Hubspot campaign because there are no Hubspot assets tied to it (no form, no landing page). This blows up my campaign reporting in HS, because the campaign source for these new contacts shows as "No Value". Worked with support for work-arounds, but couldn't find a way.

6 Replies
skma21
Participant

Yes- I agree! I don't have the complete picture of my campaign because I can't tag my Facebook ads to it. HubSpot: can you please make this possible in a future update?

vivkadbi

Yes, we would love to have this capability added to the HubSpot campaigns. 

katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you for submitting this feedback! We are currently reviewing this.

Achoo
HubSpot Employee

Posting on a customer's behalf: They'd ike to see this feature for LinkedIn Lead Ads too 🙂 

larsdamgaard
Member | Elite Partner

We need this as well!

Advisorifesp

problem description We worked with an agency that was responsible for carrying out performance campaigns on social networks (facebook, instagram), creating landing pages, capturing creatives and configuring campaigns on facebook manager, but we realized that the cost per lead was high and the amount low leads. We decided to change the responsible agency and the new agency set up the facebook manager with new creatives and new campaigns, but using the landing pages that had already been created by the previous agency. As we are monitoring the process closely, we realized that the amount of leads generated on facebook does not match the amount of leads received in the pipeline in our CRM (hubspot). I did some tests and some leads created on the landing page don't go to the queue, I can't identify why. The chances. (1) Leads before the agency change were already being lost (2) Some configuration / change caused this to start happening.