Associate Calls With Multiple Contacts

Customers would like to associate a call with multiple Contact Records. The use case here would be that they call a lead who then transfers them to the decisionmaker at the company. When the call ends, the call record is saved to the original Contact rather than the Record of the person with whom they negotiated the sale. 

HubSpot updates
3 Replies
MastersFred
Occasional Contributor

In a similar fashion, I initiated a call with "John" but he wasn't available so I spoke to "Sue" and logged a bunch of useful info. I can't change the association nor add Sue to the phonecall. Yes, it's associated to the company but there's no activity logged for Sue and nobody would know I spoke with her by looking at their profile.

** UPDATE **

Just found that after I saved the call, I can click edit and click +Contact to add Sue or even swap the checkmark from John to Sue

efriedman
Occasional Contributor

This is a major item for us as most of our calls are conference calls with multiple contacts. It's a huge time drain when having to copy and paste info across contacts. I've been using the meeting function but it ruins our tracking of how we conduct business.

Please make this update ASAP and let me know if there is anything I can do to move this forward. It's a big item for us and a major reason why more users aren't active at my firm.

MastersFred
Occasional Contributor

You can associate the call to multiple contacts. See the last sentence in my last post. Not sure if the can do this before saving the call or not, but definitely no need to copy/paste info