HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Assign task to multiple people

It would be nice if CRM tasks would be assignable to multiple people. Right now it can be assigned to one person only.

HubSpotからのアップデート
March 28, 2022 02:51 AM
ステータスに更新: Not Currently Planned
April 04, 2017 01:35 PM

80件のコメント
OAK-Network
メンバー

This is simply a must-feature! 

Gosh, HubSpot is out of date...

MWestfahl
メンバー

Is there still no update to when this is planed to be live from HubSpots side? I agree on it being a basic need feautre

marcy730
投稿者

This was originally brought up in 2017 and it is now September 2022 and we are still not able to assign more than one person to a task. I would think this is a great feature and one needed for so many accounts! Our sales teams work the same leads and I want them to be able to both be assigned to the tasks as a team. 

Mhutton
投稿者

It would be good for a create task action to be added for workflows so that we can assign a single task out to multiple users on a round robin basis. I notice that there is a 'shared task' functionality but this doesn't work very well when it comes to a user trying to actually work at these tasks.

Mhutton
投稿者

Yes, would be good to assign a single task from a workflow on a round robin basis!

kah0621mi
メンバー

I'd like to VOTE YES for this feature as well.  We have a number of users who will work as a team to complete tasks and it would be WELCOMED by our HubSpot users.  Please give this some further consideration and my team would be happy to help.  Thank you.

RSummerfeldt
メンバー

I can't beleive this isn't a current function and there is no plan to impliment. The ability to assign task to multiple users or a team is critical in our business and would think it would be for other also. HubSpot, please look at this!!

RSummerfeldt
メンバー

I can't beleive this isn't a current function and there is no plan to impliment. The ability to assign task to multiple users or a team is critical in our business and would think it would be for other also. HubSpot, please look at this!!

MMarohn
参加者

This is a major feature for collaborative work. Rarely is there a SINGLE person involved is moving a deal forward. Minimally, we need to be able to assign a task to a team so that multiple individuals have insight into the task and are sent reminders. Would really, really like to see this functionality sooner rather than later.

MIannas
メンバー

I agree this feature would be very useful.

KNørregaard
メンバー

This has been mentioned since 2017. Any plans on adding this functionality?

LField
メンバー

It would be really useful if tasks could be assigned to more than one person. I am sharing tasks with a colleague so we both need to see them.

MSchwarz7
メンバー

Hi there, this is indeed a very valuable and needed feature, also for us! We are trying to include 2+ people in a workflow, where the end result/ action is a task that has been assigned to those 2+ people and who eventually also get notified about it. Currently it is not even possible to tag those people within the comment field of the task of the workflow. It only seems to be possible to tag multiple people within the comment section manually, once the task has been created automatically.

JMikecz
メンバー

This would be a fantastic feature for our organisation. We work in teams and it would be extremely helpful to be able to assign tasks to 2-3 users, even up to 10, or perhaps a Hubspot Team so that everyone within that team gets the same task. This would be very timely so that we are able to set important tasks with a due date once only instead of having to re-create each task individually for each of our team members. Time saving for managers!

MPalamarenko
メンバー

It's disappointing, that this request was created 6 years ago and many people requested the same feature after it, but HubSpot team didn`t develop it. Hope to be able to use this crucial feature soon.

nicolettethill
メンバー

We'd love to have this feature!! We have an Operations team comprised of 3 individuals. Each person shares the workload and completes tasks as they find time. It's inconvenient for us to have to assign tasks to specific individuals rather than groups of employees.

We spend $20k a year on your software. Come on, HubSpot! Give the people what they want! 

kilo94
参加者

+1 get this feature implemented ASAP.  Nearly everyone works in a team, so make it happen HS.

Mhutton
投稿者

I came up with a work-around that may work for some:

First, I created a new property separate but similar to the contact owner property which I named 'Task Owner'. It used the field type, 'HubSpot User'. 

Second, I created a workflow called 'Task Divider' which enrolls contacts if the 'Task Owner' field is blank then the action 'Rotate record to owner'; selecting the 'Task Owner' property that I created and rotated on the relevant team.

Once switched on, all contacts throughout the CRM now have an 'owner' for the purpose of assigning tasks.

Third, the original workflow that I was trying to assign the task on - I can now assign it to the user based on the 'Task Owner' field being populated with members of the team.

There are of course problems with this process. If someone leaves the team you need to clear the 'Task Owner' property for every contact and re-enroll every contact again if you want them to be split evenly. We needed this to be separate from contact owner for a few different reasons that I won't get into here. Some may wish to use that but as mentioned, may not work for all.

cjl2016
参加者

Being able to assign tasks to multiple people (or even just to a team in HubSpot) is essential. We are trying to use automation to make a lot of our hurdles much less painful, and being able to assign responsibility for an action to a team (not caring who specifically does it, but simply ensuring that the team generally responsible gets it done) would be a game-changer.

Courtney_Clark
参加者

This would be very helpful, especially for two people working on a task together.