HubSpot Ideas

AndyPitre

Assign task to multiple people

It would be nice if CRM tasks would be assignable to multiple people. Right now it can be assigned to one person only.

80 Comentarios
Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
AndyPitre
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Vincent
Participante

Could you share any reason? It will help a lot.

Géza_Molnár
Miembro

Hi,

More than 1 assignees would be the minimum. A solution one step further would be a 'responsible' field and 'others' multiple-field. Of course 🙂 , with the possibiliy of re-delegation. But you know that better than me, don't you?

I am curious why it is declined.

Best.

dvfmark
Miembro

Dev please......

I also think this would be a great feature.  The task is the prospecting of a deal.  It is the "follow through" that any deal stands on.   Before arriving at a deal with a client, there are a magnidute of little task that leads up to the execution of the deal.   I think it would be awesome to apply some of the functionality of "Deals" to "Task", and additionally add the functionality to copy/assign a group of task into a Parent Task, a "Plan" so it would be easier to deploy a closing process for each client.  It is the task that leads to the deal, so why not allow "Task" to share some of the "Deals" functionality.  I hope this will help add these features to map.  Thank you and totally enjoy using Hubspot.  

Very Kind Regards,

Donald Fletcher

Antoine
Miembro

Hi,

This feature makes total sense and would be I think really useful for team work. Thanks.

Best

Aline
Miembro

Especially now that there is the property 'Hubspot team' that assemble more users under the same group, it would be useful to be able to assign task to the entire team.

amandachaudhary
Miembro

This function would be an important part of our workflow. Assigning tasks to a team would give our users an important comfort level to begin using Hubspot daily. 

Wiz
Miembro

Assigning tasks to teams so they pick from a queue is a requirement for us. 

ted54
Miembro

+1 for this feature. It's one of the first things I looked for.. We need to create tasks that are capable of being actioned by multiple people..  Currently have to duplicate tasks or ask users to check other users task lists.  Please add this in ASAP!

Igrar
Miembro

Hi Development,

It would be very useful for us to have this feature developed. It is very important for us to be able to assign a task to the whole team.

DWahl
Miembro

I agree that this feature is needed. In situations where we are prospecting for leads (for example. prospects who after the first contact reads the email or clicks link become leads) where the task don´t need to be "personal" it would be very good for a follow up task to be assigned automatically (with use of workflow) to the whole team so the follow up gets done quickly.

JD_WINDOW_MAN
Participante

Please do this. There are times when both my coworker and I need to complete a task!!

Kimberly
Participante

Assigning tasks to a team would be helpful. 

sdeckoffj
Miembro

I agree this feature is necessary for our team.

Huibin
Miembro

+1

jose
Miembro

Hi Dev,

It would be very useful for us to have this feature developed. It is very important for us to be able to assign a task to the whole team.

LUP
Colaborador

agree! Let us have this feature! And as far as i know, it cannot require a lot of development to include another responsible person. 

Ryan001
Miembro

Has this function been reconsidered yet, to either assign task to a team or multiple people is really an expected function. 

PBones
Miembro

agree, multiple task holders would be very useful

JD_WINDOW_MAN
Participante

I have found a workaround. If you work at a company and use a company email you can them make an Alias email address that sends to a team. We have one we cal Salesteam@abc.com that forward to everyone on the sales team. 

Once you create this you have to add it to hubspot as a team member. 

Then you can begin assigning tasks to Salesteam.

I hope it works, it has worked for us!