HubSpot Ideas

sfloehle

Assign pop-up Forms to campaign

It'll be fantastic if we could assign pop-up forms to campaigns as well in order to be able to report on these forms within campaign reporting.

22 Replies
HollyJRead

Yes! I was just asking about this! I've had 3 contacts come in this week and they submitted forms on pop ups but they aren't assigned to a campaign so my campaign isn't credit the credit it deserves. This needs to be fixed!

madraxsam
Participant

If this becomes possible, when selecting how to assign or show the pop-up, it'd be nice to have the option to just choose the campaign. By just selecting the campaign, it would show on all blogs and landing pages associated with that campaign. That would eliminate the need to list every single page the pop-up form should show on. 

pdiaz

It boggles my mind that I can attribute leads from a pop-up to a Salesforce campaign but not a HubSpot campaign! At this time there is no way to affiliate the pop-up with a campaign and I have to go to the Form Dashboard to see the submissions and views for that form.

JoWild
Participant

yes please!

wrobinson

Would really like this functionality!

C_Wright
Contributor

I agree! This needs to change! I need to be able to report on the leads my pop-up form generated and tie it to my current campagin! 

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I wanted to thank you for your thoughtful comments on this post. Your feedback helps us build better products.

I think this a great Idea! I'm happy to say we are currently reviewing this request and its feasibility. At this time I don’t have any details around timing or delivery, but all updates will be relayed on this thread.

I am changing the status of this idea to Being Reviewed as our team scopes out this work.

Best,
Joe

Antonino

that would be great to have that possibility. 

answeitzer

I would also love to request this feature so contacts than enter our workflows are attributed to the proper campaigns.

JustinTAnderso1
Participant

Likewise, this feature.

With Forms being able to be embedded on 3rd party website pages (Shopify, etc) and them also being able to take the form of Popups and stand-alone landing pages, I see no reason why froms shouldn't have their own campaign selector for better overall performance tracking in HubSpot Campaigns.

sakearns
Participant

YES! This is crucial

megmillerDE
Member | Platinum Partner

Yes please! Pop up forms and non hubspot created forms would be great 

suzyq612

Yes, please! This would be great. We are seeing a lot of conversion on our pop-up forms and it would be wonderful to be able to pull that data into our campaign.

Chris_Binkert

Yes, please!

AJurek
Participant

1000x yes! 

FBridgford

Agree this would be really helpful in reporting

AFavre

Yess, we need this feature ! 

MCarvalho2

HI,

I agree this would be fantastic.  Has there been any progress on this since this idea was moved to "under review" in June 2020? 

Many thanks, 

Manuela

AJurek
Participant

@MCarvalho2 I received an email from Hubspot saying that this was actually in beta and that we could start placing forms in campaigns. Unfortunately, it seems that I still don't have access. I'm going to follow-up with our account rep and get some more details.

MCarvalho2

@AJurek - I gave it some time and tried it now again and seems I can now add forms to my campaign assets.  Have only just found it, so no insights yet how it performs.  Will start to explore. 🙂