Assign an Owner for Deal Pipelines

Hi, 

I think it will be usefull in the Deals a possibility to assign to a whole Pipeline its owner.

I think this option can give an general overview what pipelines are assigned to each responsible.

We are using Deals as follow up of the different proyects with customers. In one pipeline you can have different deals - in our case we have opened a pipeline for each brand we are working with and we have different proyects (deals) with this brand. Each brand has its responsible, so when they want to see which brands they have assigned, it is not possible to filter by pipelines. It is possible to see just all the proyects with each brand, but not the general overview of what brands they have assigned. 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Zuzana thanks for posting! In order to get as much information / context to our product team as possible, but also to help others understand what they are voting for could you provide some further detail on the above?  Try to position the idea in the form of user stories and be sure to include your rationale and an idea of customer value.

- Role: who (what type of user/account type) is the feature for? 

- Goal / Roadblock: what is it that you/your team wants to do – the goal and/or desire. OR what is the problem / roadblock?

- The Benefit: why do you need it – what do you need to accomplish? What value do you derive from the feature?

- Examples: Are there any other software platforms where you’ve seen the feature or something like it

The more detail the better - thank you in advance!

Zuzana
Occasional Contributor

Hi, 

I think this option can give an general overview what pipelines are assigned to each responsible.

We are using Deals as follow up of the different proyects with customers. In one pipeline you can have different deals - in our case we have opened a pipeline for each brand we are working with and we have different proyects (deals) with this brand. Each brand has its responsible, so when they want to see which brands they have assigned, it is not possible to filter by pipelines. It is possible to see just all the proyects with each brand, but not the general overview of what brands they have assigned. 

Thanks!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the context @Zuzana, I am going to edit the body of your original idea to include this!