HubSpot Ideas

inesleou

Assign a deal to multiple owners

I would like to see a way for a Deal to be assigned to multiple users/teams.

14件のコメント
Cojo20
参加者 | Platinum Partner

For us it is crudencial to have a similar property to HubSpot user with the option to assigne more than one user or team. It is a common use case, that there are several users or teams in charge of a deal.

KennethSax
メンバー

I am in this boat as well! A deal must have the option to have one deal owner, and then secondary deal owners/deal co-workers/deal influencers ... whatever. And it needs to appear in the filtered view of each attached team member. 

Right now, I have created a custom property, which allows me to select the attached team members from a multiple-choice dropdown, besides the actual deal owner. However, this doesn't allow the "secondary deal owners" to see the deal in their filtered view.

CZieba
メンバー

This is neccesary! I need for deals to show up in the pipeline that I am working on with others. 

benjisyn
メンバー

I am 100% percent behind this ! 

CMcDermott
参加者

Yes, we need this too! 

benjisyn
メンバー

I found one way to do this: you go to settings - properties - deal properties, then create a custom property called 'Deal Co-Owner' and give it the field type of 'HubSpot User' which will create a drop down for you to select team members. It's not 100% the fix I'm looking for, but sharing here in case it's useful for anyone. 

MWills
メンバー

Thanks for the tip.  I am interested in this because we have Deals that go to our Projects area.  I want a co-Deal Owner so that when they email the Customer Contact those emails and attached documents auto-populate as Attachments.  This is an area HubSpot needs to address.

laure
メンバー

I would also like to see a way for a Deal to be assigned to multiple users/teams. Has it been addressed by Hubspot?

bcf
参加者

Yes this will be very usefull for our organisation

MFawcett
メンバー

CRITICAL

BHinchliffe
メンバー

This would be incredibly useful!

DGallina
メンバー

We need it!!

NHerbst
メンバー

This would be very valuable for our company.

MaorL
参加者

We need to ability to assign other owners of the record directly from the object list view when checking the box for record(s) then hit "Assign" then we should have what record owner field.

MaorL_0-1685916042900.png

MaorL_2-1685916537805.png