HubSpot Ideas

mbartolucci

Asking Multiple Questions in a Customer Satisfaction Survey

Can we please add the option to add more questions to our automated CSS email that is sent out. This would allow for us to get even more information on the customer to ensure proper and holistic feedback.

23 Replies
kmongeon

Hi Team,

Just spoke with another customer today who was very interested in this seeing this feature introduced! 

Best,
Keira 

sarahdjumin

Please look into adding more questions. For a paid subscription, giving only 1 question for Customer Surveys is too limited and we will need more info 

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know we're currently working on this feature. Please DM me if you'd be inetersted in joining a beta when it's ready.

Thanks,

Dom,

PM Feedback

vhorsen
Participant

This would be very helpful as well to ask more than one question and/or different types of questions at the same time.

Kristiina

Hi, any updates on this? Would be extremely helpful for us to be able to add several questions (and not just 1!)

GregDirick
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi, it would be nice to get a full survey not based on just 1 question.  Do you think it will be implemented soon?  Thx.

schimiggy
Member | Partner

Please add additional question options. We pay so much that it makes no sense to limit us to one question for each survey.

KDey
Participant

Please implement this. This is a much needed feature.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DomRychlik I see this was being worked on back in March of 2020. It's been a year. Have you all gone through the beta testing yet?  I just sent you a message asking to be included in that if you haven't started yet.  Thanks.

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi! 

Commenting for a customer here.

Any update to this? Would be really useful (:

gurd3v

I'm that customer ^^ Any update would be great!

bhascher
Contributor

We do surveys on Hubspot contacts after having a webinar . To ask just one question makes Service Hub not very useful to us. We now have to use another tool and import the data back into Hubspot which is a lot of extra work. To be able to ask more questions of different types would make Service Hub useful to us.

AWittig

Hi @hubspot Product Team, can we get an update on this? Really doesn't make to only ask one question if we want to use Service to replace i.e. Survey Monkey and such.

SabariRam
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Everyone,

Quick update - We are actively working on allowing multiple questions in a survey. I will update this thread once the Public beta is out.

Regards,

Sabari Ram

PM - Feedback Product

IOsten

Any updates on this @SabariRam ?

LiamG10

Hi @SabariRam Can you please provide a rough ETA on when the Beta will be ready for this.
That way we can decide if we can wait or should use another program for this.

SabariRam
HubSpot Product Team

Hi,

Custom surveys is now in public beta. You can request access to the beta through your HubSpot point of contact.

Regards,

Sabari Ram

PM - Feedback Product

DMosones

Are we able to create surveys with multiple questions in the beta tool?

BZabel

Hi, I'm seeing many asking the same question and it doesn't appear that a solution has been provided as yet.  Still, I'll ask again as it's December 2021, is there a way to enter multiple questions and is there a way the scoring could offer more than three facial expression icons?  We are a quality driven manufacturer and it would be helpful to be able to score from 1-10 as an example, as in our industry it wouldn't look very professional to use expression icons.  I'm about to revamp our current CSS and would like to use HubSpot to avoid more work.  Please let everyone know your launch date?  Thank you!

SabariRam
HubSpot Product Team

Hi,

We currently offer custom feedback surveys that supports unlimited questions. Please try that to check whether that supports your needs. We are also exploring the option to include standard CSAT survey question in a custom survey. Please stay tuned.

Regards,
Sabari Ram

Senior Product Manager - Forms & Feedback Surveys